Chapter 10

We had to get Luther to his little apartment in "The Plano Street Rooming House For Solitary Men" it was hard to get him there but we managed. Every single one of us were speechless and confused. Once we got him into his room, Vanya insisted she went in and talked to him. But Five and me included thought it was a bad idea but we couldn't stop her.

 Once Vanya left to get see Luther up in his room me and Five stayed with the car.

We both were leaning against the car in silence. I was a little mad to how he treated Vanya but I knew that he had to do it. With everything he's dealt with and in such a short amount of time, makes it understandable to how he wants to hurry up with things. I felt a little bad for him but at the same time he needs to learn that they have been here for a long time and have a life of their own and have people they worry about. I don't know if he has ever been worried about someone like they have been or he's just kind of an asshole.

"Y/N everything alright?" Five asked, looking at me.

I smiled at him. "Yeah, everything's good." I was generally alright, just worried. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just don't think this is a very good idea."

"Me neither. But I get why she wants to." I admitted. "Maybe you should listen to her."

"Do you understand what might happen if I don't get everyone out of here?" Five asked me. "The end of the world is going to happen and they don't know either. If the world ends, everything they love is going to be gone and with us all staying here, it's not going to help them live."

I didn't say anything. He was very correct. This whole thing felt like a mess and I was right in the middle of it.

"Only if they just understood that thi-"

A loud clash came from the building in front of us, interrupting Five as he spoke. Me and Five looked up to see a huge hole in the wall and Luther looking threw it. Five started to laugh at the sight and looked over at me.

"Shit." I said.

It was sort of funny but I was disappointed that it didn't go well. Five went closer to the building to greet Vanya at her failed attempt as I stayed at the car.

"Do you really need to do that?" I yelled from the other side of the road.

Five nodded. I flipped him off at his stupidity.

Once Vanya came out of the building Five turned over to look at her.

"Well, that clearly went well." Five said to Vanya. "You ready to go?"

"I'm going back to the farm." Vanya announced to both of us as she kept on walking without any explanation. 

Five ran after her. "Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya. Remember, we need to stick together."

"Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?" Vanya asked.

"He's right Vanya, I know you want to get back to your friends but we need you." I said to Vanya, hoping she would change her mind when I asked over someone yelling at her.

"I'm sorry Y/N but no, I clearly only cause mishap." Vanya said referring to the huge hole in the wall.

Vanya started to open her car door.

"Stupid..." Five scoffed.

"Were you even gonna tell me?" Vanya asked.

Vanya looked back at Five.

"You know what? In my defense, no. All right? And can you blame me?" Five asked. "When you... you get angry, shit blows up."

Vanya shrugged her shoulders.