Chapter 5

"So I see that you have met Five," A voice said in the distance.

I looked around the room trying to figure out who the voice was. No one was there except Five but he was sleeping on the couch.

"Who's there?" I shout into the darkness of the room.

I clenched my fists and my eyes turned purple, getting ready for battle.

"Such a lovely man don't you think?" The voice asked.

 I didn't know what to say. I walked around to try and find someone but there was no one there. How isn't Five awake? I thought to myself.

"Show yourself!" I shouted again.

"Turn around," the voice said.

I slowly turned my head around to see The Handler right next to Five who was sleeping. I put my fists up, signaling that I was ready for battle.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"No need to fight, we both want the same thing." The handler said.

My heart was pounding and my breathing was rapid.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean it by this," the handler then grabbed a knife and stabbed Five in the chest and very quickly removed it. 

Five woke up and started to choke on his breath.

"No!" I screamed. I tried to get to Five but I couldn't move. Nothing was happening. I tried using my powers to do at least anything but nothing was happening.

Five then rolled off of the couch and fell to the ground. He looked me dead in the eyes.

"You could have saved me." He said to me. His eyes went still and all I did was cry. I couldn't do anything.

"Now it's your turn." The handler said and walked towards me with the same knife she used to kill Five.

I woke up in a sweat. I looked over to see Five still sleeping and the sun was rising. I sighed in relief and took a couple of deep breaths. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate if I didn't. My whole body was shaking. I knew I couldn't fall back to sleep after that so I got up and went to the kitchen. I didn't know the way around so I looked around in the kitchen cabinets to find some coffee.

A sudden blue light showed up in the corner of my eye.

"I thought you left." 

I knew exactly who it was. I turned to see Five standing there.

"Why would that have mattered?" I asked. "I didn't kill you or Elliot."

"And I thank you for that." Five said.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you know where the coffee is I can't seem to find any."

Five teleported over to a shelf that I hadn't looked yet and opened it to reveal loads of coffee.

"Alright Mr. Impressive, I didn't look in there." I said. He laughed a little.

"I'll make it for us," he teleported to the coffee maker and started making it.

I knew that we were going to have to talk about me leaving but I didn't want to leave and if I did, I would have just failed my mission.

"Didn't you want to talk about what you're going to be doing with me?" I reminded Five. Five didn't say anything and just continued to pour the coffee into two mugs. "I just thought we should talk about it." Five teleported to me and handed a cup of coffee to me. He still wasn't saying anything. "Shit just ans-"

"I want you to stay." He suddenly said.

I was shocked, his answer was something I was not expecting.

"Oh, I was not expecting that." I truthfully said.

Five chuckled a little. "Well you seem like you could help me with this and you also don't bother me too much."

I was shocked by what he was saying. I thought I was annoying him. People always said how serious and intimidating Five was, which I was able to see but he was also nice.

"Well I'm always here to help." I say.

"Anyways if you stayed here, you could affect the timeline." Five said.

Now that wasn't the most nicest thing to say but i was at least a little happy that he said something nice.

We both took a sip of our coffees and sat down at the table. Five took out a little box and admired it.

"What's that?" I ask.

I scooted my chair closer and put my head on his shoulder to see the box a little better.

"It's a tape and I'm not sure what it is, it's from the date 11/22/63 and says Frankel Footage." Five said.

I could see him look over at me in the corner of my eye and smile a little. I could feel a little flush come onto my face.

"Who's it from?" I ask.

"It's from and old friend at work, I'm going to ask Elliot to develop it." Five said. "How's your head?"

"A lot better actually." I said and removed my head off his shoulder.

"I'm glad." We stared at each other and smiled.

(AU: Sorry for the short chapter, I was busy today but I promise I'll post as quickly as possible. As it may seem, I'm not actually going to be able to post every single day but I will try as much as I can. The next chapter is when I'm going to actually start writing off of the show.  Also thank you for the support! :).