Chapter 14

Y/N's point of view:

I ran up the stairs in anger, my hands were still in fists. Luther was getting on my last nerve and I didn't want to deal with his bullshit. Some people just need to get common sense, why are people so stupid? I questioned myself. I went to the couch and sat there. After a while Allison and Vanya came and sat next to me. I didn't really want to be disturb and they noticed. Klaus came over and sat in the chair, across from me with a bowl of ice cream.

It looked really good, but I wanted something a little more filling. With Klaus eating it right in front of me, I couldn't resist so I went over to grab a spoon out of the kitchen drawer and went back to sit on the chair with Klaus and took some ice cream out of his bowl.

Klaus could hear my stomach growl.

"You know, I could really go for some tacos right now." Klaus said. "Allison, Y/N? Tacos?"

"Shouldn't we wait?" Allison asked.

"You know those guys. I mean, it could take forever for them to bro it out." Klaus said. "Vanya, tacos?"

"Is there any way that tacos are gonna cause the end of the world?" Vanya asked.

Allison started to get her purse as I took the bowl out of Klaus's hand to finish the ice cream.

"I mean, there's only one way to find out, right?" Klaus snapped his fingers as he stood up with his drink in hand.

"Sure is." Allison said.

"Y/N, are you coming?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, I'm starving." I said, with ice cream still in my mouth.

"Let's go!" Klaus said.

Me and Vanya followed right behind them as they left to exit the room. Me and Vanya giggled as we left.

Once we all got tacos we headed to Allison's work so we could drink some alcohol that we bought at the store. Klaus and Allison were still drunk but me and Vanya still wanted to get some drinks. (Yet again, just a reminder, Y/N is technically allowed to drink)

Once we got in the barber shop, Allison passed us the alcohol that we bought while Klaus turned on the radio. Allison was ranting about her husband while she was fixing Klaus's hair.

"The nerve of that man." Allison complained. "I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath. I mean, doesn't know who I am? No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it."

I stopped looking at the magazine that was on a chair and looked over at Vanya pretending to shoot bottles with her hand gun.

"Pew, pew." Vanya made sound effects with her pretend gun.

"I'm protecting him."

"Pew, pew."

Allison gave a small slap to Klaus.

"Ow. From what?" Klaus asked Allison.

"The end of the world, for one." Allison said.

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya asked.

We all went silent for a second, really trying to think about it.

"Most likely." I said, I was just putting my most truthful answer out there.

"Well, it did last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it." Allison said.

"Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot?" Klaus asked us all. "Wouldn't that be weird?"