Chapter 13

"I thought you wanted me gone." I released Five.

"I did, but after a while of being away from you, I started to miss you." Five said. "Once I heard that you were still here I wanted to talk to you but you were sleeping. Then when I woke up, Diego said you left and I got worried that I wouldn't see you again."

I started to smile a little. "Well, I'm not leaving."

Five smiled back but when I looked over his shoulder I could see everyone smirking and staring at us. My cheeks grew heated by everyone looking and listening. Five saw my eyes not on him so he looked to where mine were at. Klaus and Allison were looking at us with heart eyes. While Luther was looking at us with a weird grin. Vanya and Elliot had a little smile on her face. Diego didn't see to happy though.

"Klaus. Is Ben here?" Five changed the subject.

"Oh, uh... no." Klaus took a deep breath in. "No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel."

For some reason I didn't think Klaus was telling the truth. I closed my eyes.

Shut up Ben! Klaus said in his head.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked to Klaus.

Klaus turned his head and moved closer to Allison, clearly avoiding my question.

"All right, then." Five said. "Let's get down to business."

Klaus started to talk to Vanya.

"Hey, Diego." Allison yelled across the room. "Can't say hi to nobody?"

Diego took a deep breath in. "Hi, Allison." Diego said dully.

"What was that?" Allison yelled as they walked to where we were all sitting.

"Hi, Allison!" Diego said much more cheerfully.

"Thank you!"

We all moved to the living area. Klaus was up getting some drinks. Diego, Allison, Vanya, Luther and me all sat down, watching Five give his speech. I was right in between Allison and Vanya.

"All right. First off, I wanna say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing." Five announced to us all.

"Which wasn't really your fault." I added. 

"But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us." Five said, still blaming himself.

"Oh, my god, again?" Klaus questioned as we all went silent and stared at him in disbelief. "All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the-- Oh, my god. My cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019." Klaus complained.

"We have until Monday." Five interrupted. "We have six days."

"Is it Vanya?" Klaus asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Klaus."

"What? It's usually, Vanya."

"Do you have any leads, Five?" Vanya asked, changing the subject.

Diego gave Five a folder.

"Yeah, we have one." Five said as he gave Allison the folder.

Allison opened the folder to reveal a blurry photo that looked exactly like their father.

"Holy shit, is that dad?" Allison asked.

Me and Vanya were peaking over her shoulder.

"Yeah." Diego said.