31

((A/N: okay so story time cause I find this a little scary. Yesterday night I did bloody Mary at 3am with Jake (my friend) and right after we did it we heard a loud bang from in the bedroom, so me being me I went to check it out,I was laughing and making jokes about demons and shit and I didn't see anything except for my bathrobe had fallen down (which is a sign of Queen Mary!) so I just flipped the bathrobe off and put it away and then ended up falling asleep on the floor in the lounge while Jake stayed up all night paranoid and scared with the lights on.
Then when I woke up today I have three huge scratches on my back (bearing in mind I don't have any pets that are out at night in the house and Jake was in another room) when I woke up I was getting changed and jake pointed out I had scratches on my back....they kinda look like cat scratches......but I don't have a cat...
IT WAS AMAZING!!! HOWEVER I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING IT IF YOU GET SCARED EASILY!!! But I thought I'd share it with you guys cause I found that cool!))))))

JUNGKOOKS POV

Jimin sits at the table staring at the wall.i sigh "jiminie?" I walk to him and he looks at me "yeah baby?" I lean my head on his shoulder "are you okay? Still thinking about my parents?" He nods "yeah.....I'm just worried..... because they're on their way here....I don't want to lose you" my eyes widen "what!?" He Huff's "yeah their presence is stronger....."

I sigh "well I don't really want them here.....they abandoned me when I was younger, I BASICALLY had to fight for my life many many times and I had to grow up basically on my own so they can fuck off for all I care!"

Jimin Chuckles and turns to me and I stand in between his legs and wrap my arms around his neck "I love you jimin and they cant physically take me away from you" he wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head on my chest and I play with his hair.

I kiss his head "you won't lose me jimin....my parents don't mean anything to me....the only thing I thank them for is having me and sending me to earth... because if they didn't then I would have never walked into this house....and I would have never met you"

He looks at me and chuckles "you're so cheesy sometimes" I roll my eyes and then he kisses my head "if anything does happen though baby please remember that I will never stop loving you....for all of eternity" I smile "and I will never stop loving you either....and nothing bad will happen okay? We're together and anything that happens we can fight it together"

He stands up "Aish you really are something" I laugh when he picks me up by my thighs and spins me around making me laugh. He then stops spinning and i put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him deeply and he kisses back.

I hear a knock on the door and jimin goes to pull away but I don't let him and I continue to kiss him. He smirks a little and then sits me on the counter and stands between my legs with his hands on my thighs and we completely ignore the knocks on the door.

I jump when the door flies open. I glance at the door but jimin grabs my chin and kisses me deeply and I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck.

Whoever is now stood in my house better be someone Important because I don't wanna stop this.....
Jimin pulls away and whispers in my ear "told you they'd come" I look at the door and my breath hitches
"Hello mother...... father" they both smile "hello son...."