19

Jungkooks pov

Me and my friends sit on the couch watching TV. I glance at the door every so often to see if jimins come back but he's still out.
Jin sighs "has he like attached himself to you or something?"

I shake my head "no actually it's kinda the other way around....I'm attached to him..." Namjoon sighs "you shouldn't get too attached jungkook...demons aren't trustworthy" taehyung nods "he might not even come back"

I glare at them "what the fuck do you guys know? You're a bunch of pussies that know nothing about demons!" Hoseok grabs my hand "we're trying to protect you! This demon could kill you!"

I shrug "technically ANYONE could kill me....why is jimin so fucking different hyung?! If he was going to kill me he would have killed me when I first stepped into this house! None of you know anything so keep shut!"

Yoongi sighs "he's gotten to your head jungkook..... we'll get you out of here If you like it or not...." I glare at them all "get out my house" Jin grabs my hands "kookie-"
I rip my hands out his grip "I said GO! I don't need you guys protecting me!!"

Namjoon looks down "but some books say-" I cross my arms "some books are full of bullshit hyung! Just please..... leave....jimin will be home soon and if he hears you've made me angry he'll kill you all.....tell Bhavya and jazz I say hi"

I open the front door for them. They gather their things and Hoseok sighs "we will help you jungkook" I look away "I don't need your help....now go" they all sigh and walk out the house. I slam the door and my eyes widen seeing a black crystal in the lounge

I huff "why do none of them listen to me?!" I grab a broom and then move the crystal out the house. I chuck the broom outside and then walk inside and slam the door and slide down the door gripping my hair tightly

I slide down the door and tear up "what the fuck is wrong with me......"

"Whoa angel what's wrong?"

I look up to see jimin stood in front of me. I stand up and wrap my arms around him making him gasp. I cry "I've pushed them away.....I don't know what to do!" He hesitates and wraps his arms around me "hey hey.... calm down and tell me what happened? I don't understand you when you're sobbing"

I take a deep breath and look at him "my friends....they want to take me away from you! From the house!....and now I've pushed them away and they hate me!" He rubs my back "I'm sure they don't hate you.....you need to calm down okay? It'll be okay"

He wipes my tears and I then lean my head on his chest making his breath hitch. I smile a little "I'm glad you came back though..." He chuckles "you thought I would just leave?", I shrug "I didn't know..."

He sighs "I've marked you jungkook.... meaning you're mine....now get some rest okay?" I step back and he smiles a little "go to the bedroom okay?" I nod "okay....thank you hyung.....you really don't act like a demon like everyone says you do" I kiss his cheek and then walk upstairs.

Jimins pov

He kisses my cheek and walks upstairs to the bedroom....I feel my heart beating faster Making me chuckle a little "this human is something else...."
I walk to the kitchen and growl seeing Aamon stood there smirking "hello park~" I growl "he's mine....back off"

He chuckles "of course~.... however what were you taught park~ never take your eyes off what's yours~" I hear Jungkook scream in pain. My eyes widen and I rush up to the bedroom to see jungkook unconscious on the bed barley breathing and very pale.

I gasp and walk to him "shit....no no no" Aamon walks up as well and laughs "aw you're going soft jimin~ he can't stay with you forever~ he's mine now~ I'll be back in the morning to get him and his things" he then disappears.
I look down and grab Jungkooks hand "I'm so sorry angel...." I feel jungkook gently squeeze my hand back.

I feel tears rolling down my cheeks.....how can I stop Aamon....I don't understand how this is possible....I marked jungkook....he's mine.......

What can I do?!.....I can't lose him......I think....I think I've fallen in love with him....