55

A few days later

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook as he lays on the couch gripping his stomach.
He just ate pickles and mayonnaise..

Fucking disgusting...

I pick jiya and Aera up and walk into the lounge. Jungkook looks at me "hey" I sigh "kook. You're acting stran-"

*thump thump thump*

I stare at him "wait.." i see fear fill his eyes.
All the others walk into the house and go to speak but I stop them and continue to stare at jungkook

I gently put the twins down on the floor and place my hand on his belly "jungkook are you-"

"NO! BUT YOONGI IS!"

Everyone turns to yoongi who was stood there holding a blanket. He looks confused "I'm... What?" jungkook stands up and nods "that thump thump thump. That's yoongi. Yoongi is gonna have a baby"

Taehyung Ana hobi gasp "WHAT?!" yoongi looks at jungkook and then nods "yep. It's me. I'm pregnant" taehyung Squeals, "I'M GONNA BE AN APPA!!!"

I hold my hand up "SHHHHH!" everyone goes silent. I stare at jungkook "I can hear three heartbeats. One from you, one from yoongi and... One from jin"

Jungkook, yoongi and jin stare at one another and then gasp "WHAT?!"

Namjoons eyes widen "are all three of them pregnant?... At the same time?" I nod "I hear two heartbeats in each of them.." i sense jungkook feeling very scared and worried.

Yoongi stands there Sh00k and jin just stares at the floor.

I turn to jungkook "did you know?" he looks down "you said it was to early for another baby! We've got the twins!"
I look at yoongi and jin "did either of you two know?" yoongi shakes his head "no.. I was just gonna cover up for jungkook.."

Jin sighs "I assumed I was..B-but I wasn't 100% sure"

Namjoon gasps and hugs jin "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" jin laughs and hugs him back "you are!" hobi and tae hug yoongi "we love you kitten and can't wait to be a family"

I see jungkook looking at them smiling. He then looks at me

And the worst possible thing comes out his mouth
"I'm getting rid of the baby"