Her Butler, Falling

Me: Hai!

Lucy:  I am also here!

Me: Yep! And hopefully, people are actually reading XD! Anyways, I am (hopefully) releasing the last book in the Through Thick and Thin next Sunday! So let us watch Sebby discover feelings...

Sebastian

   In the weeks following my encounter with that magnificent woman, she was the only thing I could think about. Her smooth, flawless complexion, flowing black hair as breathtaking as a waterfall of midnight silk. Not to mention, her illuminating silver eyes that shone with a blinding understanding of this cruel world, and her overall perfect appearance.

   I longed to know more about this puzzling lady draped in spindly shadows, this beautiful enigma shrouded deep in mystery. After all, if she wasn't important, she wouldn't have made my heart flutter, nor my stomach clench, and oh god, I've never wanted anything more in my life than this! What if she was my mate? Oh that would be most wonderful! I would treat her like a goddess. I would bathe her in love and kisses, tend to her every whim. I would never fail to make her smile and laugh, and never ever abandon her.

   Unfortunately, I was ripped out of my trance with a small but mighty yank of the left tail trailing from my tailcoat. "Sebastian Michaelis, what the bloody hell is the matter with you?!" My Young Master shouted, blue eye clouded with anger. "Have you gone deaf?! I've been calling you for ten minutes!!" I blinked a few times.

   Oh I forgot to mention; while day dreaming about my future love, I had become a little... Alright, a lot, more negligent regarding my duties as a Phantomhive butler. I had been late to countless of my Master's calls, had burnt his meals, stained his laundry, watered the plants until the droplets of water splashed onto the floor I had neglected to buff.

   Ugh, I was becoming one of those idiotic servants. Inwardly shuddering, I bowed respectively. "I apologize greatly, My Lord," I droned. The Young Lord rolled his eyes. "Oh save it," he demanded dismissively. I nodded and stood as he spun on his heel. "Come. While you were busy almost setting my shoelaces on fire, I had Tanaka pull the carriage in."

   I raised a brow as I followed my Master outside, holding the carriage door open for him before stepping inside myself. "And may I ask where we are heading, My Lord?" I asked as the vehicle began to move, a ribbon of curiosity laced through my bland tone. The little lord buttoned up his parka. "The Ice Festival," he said, turning his head to look out the window. "We have a mission to do."

   Soon, we arrived at the festival. It was relatively dreary. We ran into Elizabeth once, talked to Lau, and I built an intricate statue out of ice to win the Hope Diamond my Master yearned to recover.

   Right before I could take my prize as the winner of the contest, the gem was stolen from me by the grubby and dishonourably dirty hands of a few burly thugs. Sighing in irritation at the utterly futile attempt of thievery, I prepared to reclaim it as flash of black streaked past me.

   I froze in my tracks, eyes widening as the ice beneath one of the thieves cracked and a a large shadow wrapped around his ankle, yanking him into the icy waters below. The other man glanced around nervously for his attacker.

   A tall shadow appeared behind him and he cried out before running towards me. I merely stepped swiftly to the side and in front of my master protectively. I glanced back at where the shadow was with slitted eyes only to find it gone. What? Where did it go? My questions were answered when a shrill shriek was heard and the man collapsed into the ice, the shadow wrapping around his waist before consuming his body in a large, jet black cloud, cracking the ice below him, and submerging him in the cold, unforgivable, ruffling waves.

   A gust of cold air blew where the man once stood, enveloping the ice in a tornado of darkness, when a woman suddenly appeared. My eyes stretched wide beyond their limits, my crimson pupils flashing an excited magenta. It is her... Her lips were curled upward into a mischievous smirk and her midnight hair was blowing in the wind, whipping against her cinnamon cheeks. Sadly, I couldn't stare for long, for the ice began to crack all over. I swiftly lifted my Young Master and proceeded to effortlessly glide atop the cracking ice quickly spreading behind me.

   I finally arrived at the front of the crowd and set my Master down only to receive a death glare. Before I could ask what I did, I figured it out. I had forgotten the diamond. Cursing silently, I realized it must be all the way in the bottom of the lake by now. I sighed in irritation. I'll have to come back tonight when everyone is gone and-- Oh my God she's coming this way!

   My eyes widened as she gently placed her palm on my chest, pushing me gently yet effortlessly out of the way to approach my Young Master. Just as I was about to kindly ask her to step away, she merely knelt down, handed him the Hope Diamond, and patted the top of his head before turning to face me. "Nice moves out there," she remarked, winking at me before walking into the crowd.

   I was about to follow her only to find that she had vanished within the bustling sea of eager people. Before I could make an effort to find her, I smiled brightly. She...she...talked to me... She talked to me! Oh her voice was lovely. It was feminine yet slightly deep and seductive. Like a panthers inviting purr right before it pounces on its prey.

   The whole way back to the carriage was filled with my endless blabber. "Did you see her?! She was amazing! Her voice was soothing and velvety. And she even winked at me! Can you believe that?!" I cried, continuing to smile and look down at my Lord.

   He did not seem happy. After an irritated sigh, he stopped walking and turned to face me. "Since your clearly falling for this woman," he huffed in exasperation, rubbing his temples. "Why don't you just go and ask her on a date already?" I blinked a few times. Oh right. I actually have to ask her out to be with her. Not just admire her from a far...

   "So can I...do it tonight?" I coaxed, giving him my best puppy eyes. The Young Master sighed. "Fine, fine," he huffed as I contained a squeal. "But only because I'm tired of you messing up my tea!" I nodded rapidly. "Of course, of course. Thank you my Lord," I beamed, struggling to keep my excited tone controlled and orderly. Tonight is going to be very interesting...

Me: Yay! Chapter 2 is duuunnneeee!!

Lucy: Yeah, but what if the book fails?

Me: SHUT UP!!! *sniffles* It can't...Look lovlies, I would really appreciate if you vote and read this book since I've always wanted to write this story and if people like it as much as I do, that would make me happier than Vladimir Putin owning the most money in Russia! Btw: he is a very happy man. So yeah! Tell your friends, your cousin, your aunt Lisa, about this story and tell them to vote orrrrrr Al-Qaida. And that's  baaadddddddd. See? I'm being the government. Is it working?