Her Butler, Retrieving

Haiiiiiiii!! Just a few more days until summer!! Well, some do you might already be in summer. Lucky bastards....

Lily

I feel ridiculous and miserable. I sat in the darkness, tied to a tree in the dead of night like a dog. A mutt. As if things weren't bad enough, it began to precipitate.

Are you fucking kidding me?! Now drenched in rain, I simply curled up under the tree and whimpered softly. The following morning, I opened my silver orbs to the sound of my leash rattling.

Blinking slightly, I looked up to see Finny unchaining me. "Good morning Miss.Lily!" The gardener smiled. "Now, why are you all tied up?" I scowled, covered in mud and rain as I stood. "Just an accident," I growled softly, rushing inside.

After I finished showering and changing clothes, I scoured through the Phantomhive manor in search of the demon butler. Yet he was no where to be found.

"Bard, where's Sebastian and the Kid?" I asked the cook, who turned his head to look at me. "They didn't tell ye'?" He asked, raising a brow. "The two went out on a mission. They said they won't be back till tonight. Apparently something about a doll maker?"

Nodding a thanks, I left the manor, sprinting swiftly into London. That damn demon. Trying to escape my wrath by going on a mission. I'll show him...

Growling softly, I slowed to a stop, noticing the sun had already set. Doll maker, doll maker... Strolling around town, I finally reached a shop containing dolls. Damn, they look really...real... My body suddenly fell rigid, a familiar scent filling my nose as my eyes lidded.

"And then I thought, why not steal his most precious gift?" A voice whispered in my ear. Well shit...

Sebastian

It was already sundown as I stared up at the tower. "Ooh it looks scary in there! I'm going to have to stay extra close to you, Sebas-Chan," Grell winked. I merely rolled my eyes as I entered the tower behind the Young Master, the red shinigami clinging to my arm.

As soon as we entered, a familiar scent filled my nose, causing me to frown. Smells like fruit and warm vanilla...like Lily... No. Lily is safe at home...tied to a tree.

I sighed softly. I knew I was going to pay for my little stunt as soon as I returned to the manor. "Sebastian," the Young Lord said, snapping me out of my thought. "We have a little problem."

Looking at the door, I watched as it was broken down by tens of human sized dolls, all flooding into the room. Smirking, I began to sing. "Iron and Steel will bend and bow, bend and bow, bend and bow. Iron and Steel will bend and bow, my fair lady."

I walked into their little huddle, snapping one of their metallic necks. "Iron and Steel will bend and bow, bend and bow, bend and bow," I sung, watching as one by one, their necks began to break. " Iron and Steel will bend and bow, my fair lady," I finished, bowing before Ciel.

My Lord rolled his eyes, slightly insulted I technically called him a lady. "You have such a wonderful voice!" Grell swooned as we walked downstairs. "Perhaps we could sing a duo." I rolled my eyes. "I imagine your voice sounds like a dying child," I commented, yanking my arm back as I kicked down the door to the main hall, eyes widening.

There in the center of the room lay my dear Lily; silver eyes wide and empty as strings were attached to her body. Unable to contain myself, I approached her, leaning in to cup her cheek when her hand latched out, attaching itself to my wrist and twisting in with a loud crack.

Wincing slightly, she continued to press down on my wrist, not even satisfied as it broke. "And then I thought, how are you enjoying my new toy?" A voice asked, smirking and appearing on the balcony above us. It revealed to be Drocell, the puppet maker.

"Release her," I ordered, growling lowly. "And then I thought, how about you join her instead." At his words, strings dropped from the ceiling, attaching themselves to the three of us. I looked at Grell. "Cut us out," I ordered, making him squeal and draw his chainsaw, and easily cut the strings, including Lily's.

She immediately released my wrist and I swiftly climbed up to where Drocell was located, driving my silverware through him. I frowned as he collapsed into hay. Odd... Jumping down to the reaper and Ciel, I gently picked up Lily who began to come to.

"S-Sebastian?" she murmured, blinking a few times. We had returned to the manor. I smiled gently and nodded. "Yes, love?" I asked, leaning in only to feel a painful smack on the back of my head. I blinked a few times, rubbing my injury. "I-I retrieved you from Drocell," I stated, trying to figure out why she was mad.

"No, asshole," she growled. "You made me sleep outside! Alone! Tied to a tree! Like a dog! Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?!" I stayed silent for a minute before feeling a few tears come down my cheeks.

"Y-You ruined my family," I muttered, watching as her angry expression faded. "Y-You caused me to sleep in a cold cell every night. Alone. You caused my father to b-beat me every day, torture me and drive me c-crazy. T-Tying you to a tree was just to try and cope with the fact that you ruined my life."

Lily sighed softly, wrapping her arms around me and bringing my head to her chest. I shut my eyes, beginning to calm down. It is hard to recover. Especially when the one who ruined your life is also the one you love the most.