Her Butler, Meeting

Me: Hai lovlies!

Lucy: Greetings!

Me: Were almost towards the end of our little story but this chappie will be a humorous filler just to counter how dark and intense the next two will be.

Lucy: You. Bitch. You better not end with a cliffie.

Me: We'll seeeeeeeeeeee.....

Lucy: WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP. WHY THE HELL DID WE HAVE NO UPDATE FOR TWO WEEKS?!?!

Me: Oh. Yeah. Sorry. I went to a beach house/prison with an old friend. We ain't friends anymore.

Lucy: Aww Dye...I'm sorry your a bad friend.

Me: ....

Lily

I lay in bed, sleeping soundly before being rudely awakened by a slow and wet lick around the shell of my ear. "Shit!" I screeched, sitting up sharply as I punched the demon responsible for my interrupted slumber. "Ouch," Sebastian chuckled, sitting on my lap as he rubbed his nose lovingly against mine.

"That hurt, love." I scowled, crossing my arms. "Stupid fucking demon," I mumbled only to be greeted by wide, crimson puppy eyes. "B-But..." he sniffled, lower lip wobbling. Sighing softly, I kissed his cheek. "I'm kiiiidddiiinnnggg."

The butler brightened, smiling his closed eyed smile as he nuzzled my neck. "My queen is so kind," he purred. "Yeah, yeah," I murmured, running my fingers through his soft raven hair. "What day is it?"

"Thursday."

"Thursday? Does the pirate king have anything for you today?"

Sebastian chuckled softly. "No, he does not. Why? Did you have anything exciting planned?" His voice was low and sensual in my ear, causing a shudder to run down my body. "Sorry, your not my type," I told him, crossing my arms as I smirked internally.

Tilting his head to the side, he looked at me with an adorable look of confusion. "Not your type? I thought sexy as hell was everyone's type." I chuckled softly, turning to him and flicking his nose. "Cocky." A wicked smirk spread across his lips. "Oh I can show you cocky," he purred, licking my neck slowly.

A low moan escaped my throat as I allowed him to pin me to the bed. "Fine. But only for a little while," I told him, eyes lidding as he swiftly removed my pajama shirt. "We'll see..." he hummed, admiring my perfect body while slowly running his cool hands down my bare stomach.

Sebastian

I adored Lily's body. It was amazing; her smooth caramel colored skin, the warmth of her body contrasting drastically with my stone cold one. "Oh how I love you so, my dear Lily," I purred, kissing and massaging her large breasts.

My knee pressed against her moistened heat, earning a moan in pleasure. "S-Stop teasing, perverted demon," she growled weakly. "Such an eager little queen," I chuckled, beginning to take my pants off when a feminine voice rang from outside the door.

"Lily! I'm here!" The woman chirped. I frowned, looking down at Lily and about to ask Who the fuck is this I'm trying to fuck you? When she slammed a hand over my mouth. "K-Keeley!" She said. "Uh, one second!!!"

The one known as Keeley chuckled. "Gettin it on with your new boyfri--" she suddenly stopped. "I smell a demon in there." A loud gasp was heard from the opposite side of the door. "Are you cheating on your boyfriend with a demon?!"

I raised a brow as Lily quickly dressed herself, signalling for me to button my trousers. "N-No! It's not what you think!!" Lily pleaded. "I'm coming in," Keeley said strictly, and before Lily could say anything else, the door was kicked down. There stood a woman some inches taller than Lily and definitely taller than me, cream colored skin and thick, light brown hair flowing down to her mid-back.

Bright emerald eyes were wide in shock and anger, freckles peppering her cheeks. "What the hell are you doing?! You always complain about not being able to keep a boyfriend. Well this is probably a reason why!" Keeley growled. Lily sighed. "Keeley, this," she pat my face. "Is Sebastian Michaelis. He's not my fuck buddy. He's...my boyfriend."

I gave the lady a kind smile, extending my hand. "Hello, Keeley," I chirped, shutting my eyes and tilting my head slightly. "Its very nice to meet yo--" Crack. She had grabbed my hand tightly, yanking it so hard it not only broke but was pulled from its socket.

I squeaked in surprise and pain, collapsing to my knees at the immense pain running through my body. "Keeley stop!" Lily said, bending down beside me and gently stroking my hair. "Look, I...I know you hate demons just as much as I do, but he's different." A small smile crawled onto her lips as my love gazed down at me.

"He's kind and gentle and loving. He makes me smile and is sarcastic and intelligent and funny. Sebastian might not be as strong as me but he loves me. And I love him. I don't care that he's a demon. I'd rather be with someone I love who's a demon, than someone who I don't love and is our kind."

Keeley sighed heavily. "I still don't like him," she growled, crossing her arms. "But if your happy, I guess there's nothing I can do. Just don't forget, time is running out," she said with a sigh. "Alright. Don't die."

"I'll try," Lily responded with a grin before Keeley opened what seemed to me a multicolored hole, walking through it and dissapearing, the portal dissapearing as well. "Erm...who was that?" I asked, still in pain. "Oh. That's my best friend Keeley. She hates you," she stated with a smile, kissing my nose and she began to heal my arm. "Oh and I can feel your hard dick against my leg."

Thanks so much for reading lovlies! Were almost at 1K reads!! Amaze!!! Please vote and tell your friends I really appreciate it! Wuv you! ♡