Her Butler, Photogenic

Haiiiiiiiiii! Whelp, as you can probably tell, I'm feeling very cheery and cutesy today so this is going to be a pretty cute chappie! I hope you enjoy and hope you've enjoyed the story so far! ^-^

Lily

"So what do you want me to do again, Kid?" I asked boredly, my feet resting on Ciel Phantomhive's desk as I listened to his droning speech. Rubbing his temples in agitation, he sighed heavily and looked back up at me.

"I would like you to get your disgusting feet off my desk," he spat. I raised a brow, as if challenging him to do something about it. Ciel grew slightly pale. "I-I'll call Sebastian if you try to hurt me," he warned.

Smirking slightly, my eyes flashed a deep gold color. "And what makes you think Sebastian is stronger than I am?" I answered. The Kid grew quiet for a minute before clearing his throat and resuming with his original request.

"Anyways," he sighed. "I found this camera that shows who the person in the picture finds the most important in their life. And, I want to see who Sebastian cares about the most."

"And whats in it for me?" I asked, slightly interested. Ciel smirked slightly. "You get to see wether Sebastian finds you the most important in his life," he spoke. "Or if there is someone else you need to worry about." I thought it over for a moment. "Fine," I sighed, retracting my feet from the table. "I have nothing better to do anyways."

Just as I stood from the chair, the three servants stumbled into the room, Mey-Rin holding the camera. "H-He's too good, yes he is!" She panted. I raised a brow. "That's because you guys are thinking like yourselves instead of thinking like Sebastian," I said, getting an idea, a smirks spreading onto my lips.

Sebastian

I frowned as I saw Lily enter the Young Master's room without me and shut the door behind him. What does he want with her? Is he kicking her out? No, he wouldn't. Or else I might 'accidentally' slip some poison into his strawberry cream pie.

Smirking at my devious thoughts, I walked into the library to continue my chores. As I was cleaning I heard a few small sounds emanating from behind the bookcase. I paused for a moment, eyes narrowing as the sounds stopped as well.

I continued to clean, this time going at a faster pace. If it's an attacker, I might as well move quicker so they cannot strike me. But as the sounds occasionally continued, a familiar sneeze was heard followed by noisy Shh!'s. I rolled my eyes as I stopped to admire my work, standing still for approximately nine seconds before turning and swiftly exiting the room.

I stood outside the door for a few minutes, listening to the servants conversation inside. "Bloody hell, how does he move so fast?!" Bard said in irritation. "I dunno but we better go report to the Young Lord as well as Miss. Lily," Finny said as the other two agreed in unison.

Quickly dissapearing into the shadows, I narrowed my eyes and watched them hurry back to Ciel's study and shut the door swiftly behind them. What are they up to?

I didn't see Lily for the rest of the day. The sun had already set and here I was, standing behind my Lord as he ate his dinner. The servants were also nowhere to be found.

What the hell is going on? He didn't really kick her out did he? What if he sent the servants to go kill her?! No, no, she's to powerful to be able to die by the hands of mere mortals. But what if Angela got to her?! What if she's torturing her right now and I'm just standing here like an idiot doing nothing?!

No! Stop thinking like that! She's probably off playing with Pluto or something. I shook my head and was about to ask to be excused when Ciel turned and looked at me. "Go to the back yard and clean the courtyard," he demanded, standing and exiting the dining room.

I sighed and nodded, walking out into the cool night. I stopped abruptly in my tracks to see a small black kitten, grooming itself in the center of the courtyard. I squealed in delight as all my worry drifted away. I knelt before the kitten and began to stroke its elegant, sleek fur.

Before I could pick up the cat and hold it and hug it and rub it against my face, it turned into something else. A woman. A very beautiful woman whom I am madly in love with. Lily.

My eyes widened and I stood only for my tie to be grabbed as she yanked me down so we were eye to eye. Tilting her head to the side her eyes drifted to the side. I followed them and saw the three servants holding a camera.

I relaxed slightly and raised a brow as crimson eyes met silver ones. "Shall we give them what they want?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck. Sighing contently, I placed a hand on the small of her back and dipped her low. "I suppose," I answered, letting my lips crash against hers in a passionate kiss.

We stayed like that for not long when she pulled away. I whined softly and pouted as she stood. "You can turn into a cat and never told me?" I asked, raising a brow as she took my hand and began to drag me inside. "I'm full of surprises," Lily said, winking before taking me up to the study to a snickering Ciel.

"Well go figure," he said, turning in his chair to face away from us but not before handing Lily the picture. She smiled and looked down at the photo. I joined her, gently placing my chin on her shoulder and gazing at the photograph of the two of us; lips interlocked and bodies pressed against each other.

And behind us stood one another. Another me stood behind Lily, smirking as his demon eyes shined a bright fuchisa even in the picture. And behind me stood another Lily, a hand running through her raven black hair as she gazed at the camera with a seductive golden stare.

I smiled warmly and kissed Lily's cheek. "Its a beautiful photograph, is it not?" I asked her softly. She nodded and her silver eyes met mine. "Sorry I doubted you," she said, kissing my own cheek. "Thats--" Ciel interrupted me, turning to face us with a strong blush on its face. "Could you two please continue this somewhere else?!" He asked.

Chuckling softly, I nodded, lifting Lily up into my arms and taking her into the bedroom. "Why don't you show me another surprise, love?" I purred, locking the door behind me as she smirked. "Oh, alright," Lily said, seating herself on the bed snd slowly spreading her legs for me.

Dawwww a happy ending. For now....*evil laughter* THE POWER OF THE PENCIL! I mean, KEYBOARD!