Her Butler, Giving Darkness

Me: Yo, yo, yo we got some announcements up in heeeerrreeee!

Lucy: What whaaaattt!

Me: Yup yup I entered the kurowattys and would appreciate if you guys voted for my stories! It would really mean a lot. Also, we have only one chappie left of this story!!

Lucy: NOOOOOOOO!!! WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!?!?

Me: Dun worry!!! Like my through thick and thin serious I will write two sequels.

Lucy: Yas!!!

Me: Hehehe. So enjoy this chappie lovlies!

Lily

"Fuck off," I groaned, trying to recede deeper into the bed so I may sleep once again. But the demon whom I called my lover had another idea. "Honestly darling, how can anyone sleep for this long?" He sighed before promptly sitting on me.

My eyes widened and I squeaked. "Get off!" I seethed. "Your like 500 pounds!!" I poked my head out from beneath the covers to look up into his crimson eyes. Pale lips formed into an adorable pout. "That's not very nice."

I rolled my eyes, watching as the sunlight from the drawn curtains reflected off Sebastian's blood red eyes, making them sparkle like rubies.

A thin black eye brow was raised in question. "My love are you alright?" He asked, caressing my cheek. "Your staring an awful lot at me. Have I upset you?" Blinking out of my daze, I nodded with a smile. "Yes, I'm fine," I said softly. "Your just a very perfect butler."

My hand gently caressed his cheek. "You would not say that if you saw my true form," the butler murmured, gaze now serious as he pressed a soft kiss to my palm. "Well, why don't you show me the--"

A timid knock came at the door. "M-Mr. Sebastian, Miss Lily, the y-young master is calling you to the entrance hall, yes he is!!" Mey-Rin chirped from outside the room. Sebastian sighed softly. "Another time, love," the butler whispered, gently sliding off me.

I pouted but nodded all the same, guessing we probably had a guest over. Dressing in an elegant yet revealing black dress, I let Sebastian take my hand and lead me downstairs.

My guess was correct. We did indeed have a guest, but it was far from whom I'd expect. I thought, hey maybe I'll have to deal with an annoying, pink obsessed, little girl. Or maybe a perverted Asian man and his mistress?

Nuuuuupppeeee. Instead, I got a tall, pale, white haired man with lavender eyes and a soft, protective growl from the man of my dreams beside me.

"Good evening, Lord Phantomhive," the man bowed. Ciel nodded his head curtly. "Ash. What brings you to my manor today?" The teen asked. "Does the queen have another mission for me?"

Ash simply shook his head with a close-eyed smile. "No, no, I actually have some business with your butler," he answered. "But may I have a drink? My throat is rather parched after the long journey here." Ciel nodded, clearly thinking Whelp, this doesn't involve me so screw you guys, I'm going to my office.

"Sebastian, fetch Ash some tea," the Earl ordered, earning a bow from his fateful butler as he walked up the stairs back to his study. Sebastian scowled softly, crimson eyes narrowed at Ash who only smiled brightly.

After a quick kiss on the cheek and intense demon glares of angst, he retreated to the kitchen to follow his Master's orders. I cleared my throat awkwardly. Jesus, I could cut the tension with a knife.

"So um...ya like trees?" I asked, looking up to the man. Ash simply chuckled, leaning down to press his nose against mine. "Hmm perhaps...but I think I like something else even more," the man purred.

"U-Uh, I have a boyfriend," I warned progressively being back into a corner. God this is like that episode of Scandal all over again...

"My dear, dear, queen." My eyes widened. H-He knows who I am?! Who the hell is this guy?! He caressed my cheek with a large, pale hand. "Your soul is so dark and horrifying. A perfect delicacy for a demon. But for an Angel..." A deep chuckle fell past his lips.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to snuff you out. You are as impure as one can become." I raised a brow. "What the hell is that supposed to me--"

Warm lips were on mine, a strong contrast from Sebastian's cold ones. I managed to shove the man off, wiping my lips with a scowl. Silver eyes glowed golden and I prepared to hurt him dearly when I felt something hard hit the back of my throat.

And it became difficult to swallow. I tried to ask what he did to me, but no sound escaped out of my lips. I began to feel cold, eyes lidded in exhaustion before I shakily collapsed onto the floor like a wilting flower.

Sebastian

Stupid mother fucking angel. Yeah, I know your a fucking angel. Mother fucker, I'll make you tea alright. I'll fucking spit in your tea and throw it at you. How's that for tea, bitch? You want the full Phantomhive experience? I'll shove mother fucking asparagus down your throat. How's that for the full fucking Phantomhive experience?!

I cursed silently as my rage caused me to snap the handle off a tea cup. Sighing in aggravation, I simply disposed of it. Before I met Lily, I had nothing to do in this dreaded mansion and would give each broken piece of tableware a proper Viking burial in the back yard lake until Ciel would yell at me to shut up and throw it away in the trash like a normal person.

Getting lost in my thoughts of fine China, I had almost forgotten the problem at hand as well as the whistling tea pot. After carefully and expertly pouring the tea and 'accidentally' spitting in it, I made my way calmly back to the entrance hall.

And promptly dropped the tea onto the floor after seeing my beautiful Lily crumpled on the floor and thay despicable angel standing above her.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I snarled, eyes glowing a bright fuchsia. I quickly made it to my loves side. "Lily. Lily! Wake up!" I pleaded, shaking her gently. My only respond was a soft groan.

Silver eyes were dim and lidded as her tan skin grew pale and corpse-like. Her body grew cold in my arms and black raven hair began to fade to white. "I simply snuffed out the unclean, the impure," Ash answered truthfully.

"She truly had the darkest of souls. But now it is being enriched with light." With a flutter if wings, the angel had fled from the mansion, leaving me alone with a frail Lily.

That is it. Lily is a being of pure and utter darkness. Blackness made up her soul and essence. And now that filthy angel has tainted her with light. A light that is spreading like a fatal illness that she can only battle for so long.

And then it struck me. If the angel infected her with light, I must purify her with darkness. And the opposite of an angel is, you guessed it, a demon.

But how? How could I possibly give her darkness? I was running out of time. My queens body trembled weakly in my arms, skin cold and eyes pale and lifeless.

Panic spread through my being like wildfire. I bit my lip harshly, drawing blood before pressing them against hers, letting my bad blood drip onto her tongue and hopefully give her life.

Please, please, please. She's all I have left. Don't take her...

The frail being in my arms sputtered and coughed, groaning loudly as color began to slowly seep back into her body. A small squeal of joy escaped my lips as I held her tightly to me. "H-Hurts..." she squeaked weakly.

"My apologies, Lily," I said with a warm smile, caressing her cheek. "Please rest my love. I promise to keep you safe. Nothing will hurt you ever again." Bright silver eyes lidded and a kind smile graced soft lips before drifting off into blissful sleep.

My beautiful flower. As long as I live, I will never let anyone take you from me.