Her Butler, Furious

Awwwwwwwww yeah. Dye's gettin some Mortal Kombat X with Goro! God, my life mane. Its okie I guess. What about you? How are you doing? Is your life okay? Thats amazing. I'm gonna write a chapter now.

Lily

I awoke alone the following morning. Yet instead of getting ready for the day, I simply layed in the large bed, thinking about the last words my lover had said to me. "Your a monster and I want nothing to do with you. Ever. Again."

Monster. Just thinking about the word made me cringe. So many people had called me a...a monster, that it just stopped bothering me. But when he said it, when Sebastian said it; it hurt.

It felt worst than being tortured by that god forsaken angel. It felt worst than being raped and beaten down by those damned demons. It felt worst than seeing my parents die before me. It felt like he had looked me in the eye and ripped my heart out, tearing it in half before smiling sweetly.

Your a monster. Yes. I am. I tried to tell you that, but you wouldn't listen. You thought I was just misunderstood, had a bad childhood, something like that.

Sighing softly, I stood and got ready for the day. After dressing, I made my way downstairs. I sat down in the dining room, looking up at Sebastian and smiling slightly.

Sadly, my hopeful kindness was only returned with a glare and my breakfast plate practically thrown at me. "Your breakfast, my lady," the demon said through gritted teeth.

I whimpered softly at his newfound rudeness and lowered my gaze towards my food. I was about to excuse myself from the table for loss of appetite when a large crash was heard from the backyard.

I was going to dismiss it as another accident on the servants part when an unknown voice rung through my ears. "Oh wolfie!" The voice cooed. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

Eyes narrowing I growled lowly and stood. "What's going on?" Ciel asked, confused and slightly angry. I stood from my seat. "I have company."

Sebastian

"Brother! Come catch me!" Anna giggled. Smiling, I happily chased my little sister. Her raven black hair flowed behind her as the sunlight brightened her smooth pale skin. My mother and father watched from the sidelines, smiling at the two of us playing together. Finally, I caught her. "You caught me!" She said, wrapping her arms around me tightly. Laughing warmly, I hugged her back.

Life was so happy and peaceful before that damned mutt had to come and ruin it all. Gritting my teeth in anger, I was thinking about strangling her at the table before I felt someone shove past me.

Snapping out of my trance, I looked up to see both Lily and the young master rushing to the backyard. I followed quickly to see a large group of men gathered up, all holding various weapons. Snickering softly, I charged at them with my silverware drawn.

My confidence only lasted for a while though. As I was about to reach the first attacker, he lashed out grabbing my wrist. I froze, eyes wide. H-How? But before I could pull away, the man kicked me hard in the stomach sending me flying into the manor wall with a loud crack.

Groaning, I opened my eyes to see Lily in action. She was easily disposing of all the men; slitting their throats and slicing them in pieces with just a dagger. The werewolf moved with amazing speed; traveling so fast that I could barely see her.

Standing, I dusted myself off as Ciel walked over to me, smirking slightly. "Looks like your girlfriend is stronger than you," he snickered just as Lily had finished with the group of men. "Clean up this mess, will you?" The boy said boredly as he made his way inside.

Gazing back at all the dead corpses on the ground, a wave of fury washed through me. My fathers voice ran through my mind. Your letting a girl, a girl over power you? Tch, I always knew you were a mistake.

Bowing my head, I clenched my fists. "Hey, are you okay?" Lily asked, gently placing a hand on my shoulder. "That guy threw you pretty hard." I shoved her away. "Why?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Why must you continue to ruin my life?"

Lily frowned, about to ask what I meant. "Do you have any idea how it feels to have a woman be stronger than me?" I said, looking up at her. "I am the man in the relationship. I should be the strong one. Not you."

"So what?" She snickered. "You want me to play the damsel in distress just because your a weak, useless demon who can't even handle a single vampire?" Her expression suddenly changed from cocky to shocked.

I felt tears beginning to drip down my cheeks. "M-My father used to call me weak and useless..." I said softly. "H-He said I was a mistake. A-And that my mother and sister died to get away from me." "S-Sebastian, I didn't mean--"

"No," I cut her off, a sad smile forming onto my lips. "No, it is alright. Tis' probably true anyways. I'd better clean up this mess." Lily grabbed my wrist before I could get to cleaning. "Sebastian, I'm sorry for all the things I've said and done," she said softly, looking up at me.

"As sorry as I am though, you need to understand I don't regret it." My eye twitched in anger. "You are telling me that you do not regret the fact that you killed my mother and sister and ruined my life?" I said slowly.

"Well no," she answered plainly. "I don't do anything I regret in life. But I love you, Sebastian. And I'll do anything to make you forgive me." Staring at her with complete and utter anger, a wicked smile formed onto my lips.

"Fine," I said, whipping out a collar and a leash. "Your spending the rest of the day and night outside like a dirty mutt should." Seeing her flinch at the insult made me smirk, and before she could object, I quickly tied the collar around her neck and secured the leash tightly around a tree.

Patting her head, I smiled at my job well done. "Stay," I said mockingly. "Good girl!" Turning my back on her, I made my way inside to gather materials to clean the bodies. Revenge is sweet.

Poor Lily. Anyways, happy mothers day! And I hope you and your mothers all enjoy the book so far! Actually, don't read this with your mom she'll probably judge you.