Her Butler, Disinterested

Its Dye again baby and were doin' this shit! I've wanted to do this book for a long time and it's basically a romance/action/horror/fabulous book about Sebastian and my bad ass OC Lily. This is basically the first season of the anime of black butler with some parts of the manga, with Lily in it. ALSO, Just incase you didn't read the summary: MUY IMPORTANTÉ! This fan fiction contains: Sexual content, Foul language, Gore, Vivid descriptions of violent battles usually leading in gruesome deaths, and references, including characters to different shows, movies, people, etc. My close friend, XxHero_Of_OlympusXx is my editor for this book so please check her out she's fantabulous. So please vote, follow, and enjoy! Stay fabulous lovlies!

Sebastian

I dawned my perfectly crisp, black tailcoat and straightened it out before pulling on my pearly white gloves. I gazed at myself in the mirror and felt my lips curl into a joyful smirk. The smile, perfect poise and attitude, skillfully hid the vexation and pure dejectedness in my bright crimson eyes.

I cannot believe I was even thinking this, but I was feeling...well, lonely. I didn't think a demon could ever feel this way, but I did. I have been feeling this way for a while now. After contracting with the small and proud Ciel Phantomhive and seeing how close the servants were reminded me of how alone I really was in this world.

No family. No friends. No significant other. I did not have a right to complain. I was a high ranking demon, drop dead gorgeous, and on my way to obtain the perfect soul. Yet...something was missing. Our elders told us that every demon had a mate. But, if your mate was not a demon, you had a very slim chance of ever finding them. Thus, dooming you to an unaccompanied, unloved existence.

I have met every single demon ever known, and had felt nothing in the process. No 'butterflies in my stomach'. No 'nervous heartbeat'. No heartbeat, period. Nothing.

I sighed. "There is no time to be thinking like this," I said to myself. "I am Sebastian Michaelis. Butler to the Phantomhive manor. I need to focus on my duties as one." Nodding in understanding to myself, I plastered my bright smile back onto my lips and proceeded to exit my chambers.

I began with my same morning duties; draw open the freshly pressed curtains, letting the bright sunlight pour into the room to awaken my young lord. Read him his schedule for the day as well as his breakfast order, then dress him. Don't forget to smile, bow, and exit the room.

Afterwards, I walked downstairs and ordered the servants to begin their duties. Today, one of the head executives of Funtom candy, an Italian named Damian, was coming over to discuss business with the young lord. I sighed, aware I had much to do.

After feeding my lord, I began my own chores. Seasoning and beginning the meal, setting the table, completing the chores of the incompetent servants who could never do anything right. And before I knew it, our guest had arrived. I proceeded to giving him the full Phantomhive experience, leading him to the vast yard, seating him at the dining table.

My sharp, blood red eyes narrowed to slits, swiftly spotting a stain on the table. I quickly removed the table cloth, cleanly and effortlessly so Damian could not see. Otherwise, dinner went marvellously. I was cleaning the dishes, humming softly to myself when my contract mark glowed with a vicious vigour.

It seemed like our guest was proving to be a pest. I smirked wickedly, eyes glowing a demonic pink. "Yes, my Lord." Vanishing within the spindly shadows, I began to torture the man slowly; beginning with a little paranormal activity here and there, leading him down to the kitchen.

Yes...just a few more steps forward... Smirking, I shoved him into the oven, quickly sealing the door shut, ignoring his cries and pleas. "I'm afraid you've become stuck in the oven," I commented, feigning innocence. "My, my, please come out before--oh!" I turned the oven on. The device slowly began to heat up. "Oh my! It seems the oven has turned on. I wonder how? Oh well. Would you like me to show you the way out?"

Damian nodded rapidly. "Yes, yes!" He cried, his terrified tone muffled by the thick, steel door entombing him in the heated oven. I could just spot the first of bright flames licking at the ensnared mortal's shoes. "A-Anything! J-Just please, let me out!" While the Italian man would make an excellent Bresaola, sadly, I was ordered only to ensure he abandon the manor. I shut off the oven and stood back after calmly pulling the heavy door wide, allowing for him to scurry out of the smoke glazed, tightly enclosed space.

The Italian fool scampered out of the manor, limping slightly as I shot him a close-eyed smile and waved. "I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Phantomhive manor! Please come again soon!" I called from the manor, watching him stumble away.

Sighing happily at my misdoings, I walked back inside, tending to my Young Master's nighttime needs; bathing him, preparing him for bed and tucking him in. "Goodnight, my Lord." I whispered, taking my candelabra and exiting the room, shutting the door safely behind me.

I blew out the candles once in my room, watching half-heartedly as the flicker of flame vanished within the dark, a tiny plume of smoke following in wake. The essence of my earlier emotions slowly crept back onto me like a parasite latching onto its prey. I exhaled shakily. Maybe a nighttime walk will aid in dispelling my despairing thoughts and emotions. The light breeze may just clear my mind. Concluding that this was an excellent idea, I swiftly leaped from the window, darting silently and quickly through the woods.

While on my venture into the woods, I decided to take a small detour, making my way to London. I sighed contently after reaching the now vacant city, still with slumber. As I strolled alongside the dark streets of London, I suddenly skidded to a stop, the heels of my shoes scraping the rough cobbles. I heard something. My crimson eyes narrowed to slits, trailing over my surroundings, noting every detail of the derelict street before hearing a sickening crack.

Eyes widening I immediately spun around, peering directly into a seemingly pitch black alleyway. Taking a step inside, I squinted, slashing through the darkness with my keen eyes to see swift and agile movement, quick and almost impossible to see.

And suddenly, the darkness was illuminated by a pair of eyes. Silver eyes. Strange. The eyes were glowing in the darkness, narrowed and moving dangerously in tune with their owner. The eyes were hypnotic and I found it almost impossible to look away.

I longed to see who these mystical eyes belonged too. Uncurling my palm, I allowed for a small flame appear, illuminating the shadowy darkness with it's wavering amber glow. My eyes widened at the sight unraveling before me. Bodies of seven men littered the jagged, blood spattered cobblestones, all dismembered or wounded fatally. No matter the state of their limp forms, it was clear that all of them were completely and utterly dead. And strewn around the feet of their murderer; a thin, fit woman, almost my height, the top of her head reaching the tip of my nose. Copper colored skin that was smooth and flawless, a perfectly angled face with marvellous cheek bones and smooth, soft looking lips. She don piercing silver eyes and pitch black, straight hair that fell down to her waist. A jet black waterfall of silk. She was stunningly beautiful yet incredibly deadly. The woman didn't look like she was from around here; not only by her skin tone, but by her choice of clothing. She wore skin-tight pants made out of some material I was not familiar with and a skin-tight, black long sleeve shirt with a receding neck line showing off a sliver of her rather large breasts.

I found myself actually staring with wide eyes at this magnificent creature. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I wasn't supposed to gawk at anyone. It was everyone who was supposed to gawk at me. Shaking my head, I saw the woman take off in the opposite direction. "W-Wait!" I called out, darting afterwards, keeping my palm outstretched before me to keep the flame alive.

I came to a screeching stop as her silver eyes vanished within the shadows, leaving me alone at the dead end of the desolate alley. H-How...? Staring at the wall, I heard a soft yet sudden noise come from my chest. Thump...it went. And that was it. I stood there, stunned still in complete shock. I believe I just heard my heart beat....

AND THUS BEGINS THE EPIC JOURNEY OF THE CENTURY!! Or whatever. Please, please, please, vote, comment, and follow, and continue to read! I promise it'll get more interesting! Anyways! This book is going to be based off of the anime, manga, other shit, personal dream ideas, and some of the rps I've had wiiiittthhhhh: XxHero_Of_OlympusXx, LucifersFaveWife, John_Sutcliffe, Vhaus_2000, and some others if I didn't mention you I'm sorry!!!! Anyways, I'll see you lovely lovlies in the next chappie! I HEART YOU ALL!!!!