Her Butler, Worrying

Me: Hai dere!

Lucy: I am here too!

Me: Yes! And we are in chapter four now! Thanks a lot to everyone who's been reading, I really hope you enjoy it and would appreciate if you continue reading! Love you lovlies!

Lily

   I blinked a few times, my silver orbs opening groggily as I yawned. Sitting up, I looked around lazily before I immediately grew confused. Where the fuck am I? I stopped. Oh. My. Gods. Memories of the previous night flooded into my head.

   I had sex with a demon. Keeley is going to kill me...But that was besides the point. The real question was, Why am I alive? I thought for sure that demon butler just had intimate relations with me to lower my guard and take my soul. So why didn't he?

   My thoughts were interrupted by three gentle knocks on the door before it swiftly opened, revealing a tall, handsome butler, smiling warmly at me. "Good morning, my love," he said cheerfully, shutting the door behind him and sitting beside me. "W-Why..." I trailed off, trying to find some sort of logical explanation for all of this. And why the hell my heart was beating like crazy around this creature.

   Sebastian tilted his head to the side. "Why what, love?" I growled softly. "Why am I still alive?!" I said, angered. "Why didn't you take my soul?! Isn't that the whole reason you had sex with me?! So why am I--" I was cut off by a gentle, loving peck on my lips.

   The demon smiled gently after pulling away, caressing my cheek. "Because I love you, Lily," he whispered. "I meant everything I said last night. My eyes grew soft as they gazed into his. "R-Really?" I whispered back, shocked that anyone would love someone like me.

   Sebastian nodded. "Of course. Last night was for me to show my love for you. To pleasure you in a way only I can and show you that you are now mine, as I am yours," he murmured seductively. My cheeks were dusted with a light pink as I managed to nod.

   Chuckling softly, Sebastian kissed my nose before standing. "Now, as much as I would love to take you yet again," he smirked. "I'm afraid my Young Master has a mission for me. As much as I would love for you to come, you awoke rather late and were leaving now. I shall return by nightfall."

   I pouted at his words. Whining in protest, looked up at him cutely. "B-But I dun wanna be alone," I whined. Sebastian stared at me with an awed expression. "So..." he began. "Cute!!" The butler squealed, cupping my cheeks. "You are like an adorable kitten!"

   I blushed madly. "Don't you have a mission to go on?" I said, clearly embarrassed. Chuckling softly, the demon kissed me gently before standing. "Goodbye for now, my love," he said, smiling softly before exiting the room.

Sebastian

   Darkness had already fell and I was growing. It had been eight hours since we left the mansion, and that little brat was still not satisfied with the amount of clues we found.

   I had promised my Lily that I would be back by nightfall and I did not want to start this relationship with lies.

   Ciel had allowed Lily to stay at the mansion with me after copious amounts of my begging, as well as subtle threats of 'accidentally' letting a few stray cats brush against every piece of furniture in the house as well as all his individual pieces of clothing.

   I was suddenly jolted out of my thoughts when my Master's footsteps came to a startling halt. His single cerulean eye growing wide as my crimson ones did as well. I immediately slammed a hand over his mouth, yanking him away from the blood seen before us.