The Revelation

Lisa POV

"So you are basically telling me that I am a werewolf and I am the alpha of our pack and YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO FREAK OUT?!!!!"

I was sitting across Alex In 'god knows whose' house's dining table wishing this was all some sort of practical joke. 

"So, tell me how does this alpha thing work? no first tell me how does this wolf thing work?"

"That part you have to figure out yourself. I can't help you. Iris shifts when she's nervous and I shift when I have extreme emotions",he said.

"Oh! Great. First I discover I'm a werewolf. and then I don't know how this thing works. So care to explain HOW THE HELL DO I BLEND WITH PEOPLE IF I CAN'T CONTROL IT?"

"Lisa you are shouting", Alex said calmly.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK AGAINST ME", I said and punched the dining table. It shook from the impact.

"I think I have a hunch that your key strength is anger. But I don't know yet"

"Anger? really?", I said my eyes wide. 

Alex POV

Gosh how does she do it? Scary and intimidating at one second and cute and fluffy the other second.

"Alex stop zoning out", she said.

"Oops. sorry"

"Fine. Is there anything to eat? I'm famished"

"Lisa, you literally ate 10 minutes ago"

"As your alpha, I command you to bring me food and never comment on my eating habits"

I chuckled and brought her a tray of chocolates.

"Now that's what I call food", she said her mouth full.

Mark POV

This girl Iris, I swear if I get a chance, I'll bang her head on the coffee table.i'm struggling to unpack while she's doing whatever she's doing.

"A little help please", I said.

"Which part of N-O you don't understand", she said.

"Fine. I'll do this alone"

Iris POV

After I woke Lisa up, I have been dragging Mark here and there to buy furniture for his new house.

yeah, Mark is now a member of our pack. Me and Alex bought him a house near ours and we want his new home to be comfortable. Not Me but Alex wants his home to be comfortable. As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't care if he gets hit by a truck.

Honestly, It is funny watching him struggle with the furniture. But suddenly a voice echoed in my head "This is not you Iris. I know the real you"

sighing, I went near him, "Hey, Do you want any help?"

"do you care?",he pouted

oops. Mr.sunshine is angry.

"Well. I saw you struggling with the furniture. And me being the nicest person on earth, offered to help you. it's ok if you don't want."

"wait help me", he said almost too fast.

I chuckled and helped him to lift the furniture.

"By the way, I think they'll accept you", I said.

"Who'll accept me?"

"I've spoke to the elder wolves and I think you'll be accepted in our pack"

"seriously?"

"yep they like you and since Lisa is the alpha, her decision is final."

"Woah!!! I've always wanted to be in a pack", he said.

"Bow bow",we heard a voice and turned towards it.

"cutiepie", he picked the dog and stroked him.

"Bow bow", he said again.

"Yeah. I know buddy", Mark said and looked at me.

"What?", I asked.

"cutiepie likes you. Wanna hold him"

"of course". I said and lifted cutiepie.

Again a voice echoed in my head 'That Iris is dead Zayn" Yeah. I should not be the one who I was in the past. I feel safe this way. i should not let the past get back to me because all It has given me is tears. Let people call me a cold hearted monster. I don't care. 

Thinking to myself I lowered cutiepie.

"um- I should get going now", I said and almost ran from that place.

"She is one weird woman", I heard Mark mutter behind me.

A/N: Guess who wants to complete this story before college reopens.... ME. But I don't wanna rush it. I honestly don't know how many chapters it's gonna take. If this goes too long still You guys will support me right? 🥺 I luv u'all<3333