The meeting

Lisa POV

I came home. I'm really tired today and all I need now is a good sleep.

"heyyyyyy.....when did u come", Anne squealed.

"just now"

"I wanna catch up with you but I'm meeting Dave today. sorry", she said.

"It's ok. I'm exhausted anyway. goodbye!! and don't forget to have fun."

I really love her. If I can trust a person blindly, it would be her and of course Alex. Speaking of which, why did he look so glum? Did I do anything wrong? ok , lemme call him.

I tried calling him but it went straight to his voicemail. Ugh.... why is he not picking up my calls?I'm gonna break his leg when I see him tomorrow.

Well, today has been eventful. Mark surprised me and speaking of him, He's so sweet. I'm happy to be his girlfriend. But I think the bond between us is something more than that. It's more like a bond of true- friendship. I won't hurt him and thinking about the people around me I drifted to sleep.

Anne POV

"Goodbye Lisa", I shut the door and turned to see an angry Dave at my doorstep.

"hey hon!!! what's wrong"

"Can you get in the car? We don't have all night to spare"

After a 30 minutes ride, the car pulled up in front of a huge building. As soon as we arrived a man came towards us.

"Dave you are late. They have been waiting for you so long", he said.

Dave gave me a 'It's all because of you' glare and went upstairs with me following him.

"Ah look who's here", one of them said.

"I'm sorry for being late", Dave said.

"You are not fit to be a vampire"

"Don't blame him. We were late because of me", I intervened.

"And what's your reason"

"Lisa came home and I didn't want her to suspect me."

"Sweetheart, we all know Lisa wouldn't suspect you even in her dreams"

"Are we gonna talk about Dave and Anne or plan what to do with Lisa? She's gonna be 24 soon", We all turned towards the voice which belonged to the leader of our clan.

"forgive us sir"

Over the next two hours, we talked about what we are gonna do.

Finally, the leader said," Ok Dave, If you carry out this successfully, your power within our community will be increased and Anne you'll become a member of our clan.

"I would do anything for that sir", I said.

You all know me as Lisa's best friend. let me tell you a secret. I'm a half- vampire and half- human. I was banished from the clan because I'm a half- breed and this half- breed and her boyfriend will do anything for power. Even if it meant killing my 'best friend'.

A/N: The tea is spilled.