Red Eyes

"How was your day", Anne asked as she came to pick me up.

"It was fine."

"Come on... I want to know everything, like how was it working with incredibly rich, handsome and super-hot CEO", she winked.

"Shut up bitch..", my cheeks went red.

She laughed.

"Ok we still have that movie- night in our schedule, right", I asked.

"Sorry about that Lisa. I swear I'll make it up to you some other day. I just can't do it today....please...."

"Why...I was really looking forward to it."

"Didn't I tell you I'm going to spend the night at Dave's", she asked.

"No You didn't", I was slightly agitated. I never thought that she would dump me for her so called 'boyfriend'.

They have been dating for around 2 months now and let me tell you I don't have a very good feeling about Anne being together with Dave.

"Anne are you sure", I managed to ask. She knew that I don't like him and I honestly don't know what she sees in him.

"I don't know why your face turns pale whenever I mention him", She said.

"I just want you to be careful", I said.

"Oh! stop it Lisa for god's sake. He is just my boyfriend. He is not gonna eat me alive."

Or he might try to

We didn't talk anything after that. Anne was visibly excited and I didn't want to ruin her mood. We reached our home with our moods in complete contrast.

I was famished and I was looking for something to eat when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Dave.

"Hey Lisa, long time no see", he said with an irritating smirk.

"Hey baby, you're here", Anne's excited voice filled the room.

"Anything for you hon", he said to her, his eyes transfixed on me.

"Come let's go. bye Lisa, Take care.", Anne said.

"Good bye, Have fun", I forced a smile.

"You bet we will", Dave said and an annoying smirk followed.

Why do I hate his smirk so much...Oh did I mention he had those bloodshot red eyes that haunted me in my dreams.

A/N: This is just a filler chapter. This is not one of my favourite chapters though.