Unexpected meet

Lisa POV

Shitttt... my head is pounding. I'm parched. water... water is all I need now. Wait? Where am I? what happened Last night? Millions of thought flooded my head as I woke up.

"Finally you are awake", a voice came from the side.

"What!! Iris!!! where am I? Why am I here? What is this place-"

"Whoa! Hold up. Go take a bath and come. We'll tell you all the details during breakfast."

"Fine. But my clothes?"

"Sweetheart, I took care of that. Just go and bath", she said.

"Fine"

The water was very cold today. But I didn't mind it.I closed my eyes and tried to recollect yesterday's events."

I woke up... went shopping with Iris... want to party... Danced with Alex... Anne betrayed me...

Wait... What?

Anne betrayed me?

Then it all came to me. Oh shit!!! Lisa who the hell are you? You are not some sort of demon right? No it's all a dream. You are still sleeping. Wakey Wakey Lisa. You have got work to do. I slapped myself hard. Oww... It hurts.... So this is true... But, Why to me?

No One's POV

While Lisa was having an existential crisis, Iris was in the midst of her own crisis.

Flashback Last night

Iris POV

After Alex texted and disturbed my precious sleep, I went to Mark's place.

"Iris? what are you doing here?",a sleepy Mark asked.

"Pack your bags... we are leaving this place"

"No. I bought this place with my own hard earned money. So, I'm not going to leave this place unless you give me an explanation."

"fine. Don't blame me if the vamps attack you"

"Vamps? what happened?? Lisa is safe?"

"First pack everything and come with me. I'll tell you on the way."

"Fine. but can I bring cutiepie too?", he said and gave me his puppy dog eyes.

<A/N: For Those who don't remember, cutiepie is his dog>

"Don't.ever.give.me.this.puppy dog eyes. I hate 'em. and yes you can bring cutiepie too"

"Ok. gimme a minute",he said and returned exactly within a minute.

"that was fast", I said

"Well. I have my trip bag with few of my clothes packed always. I just had to find it"

"whatever. Hop in the car"

After getting in, he started to attack me with questions.

"Are you gonna shut up or should I kick you out?", I said a little agitated.

"b-but you said you'll tell me"

"listen. even I don't know anything. Only Alex knows and he's bringing Lisa. When we meet, he'll tell us everything. Until then CAN YOU BE SILENT FOR GOD'S SAKE?"

he rolled his eyes,"Fine".

After that one hour passed peacefully. Though I kinda felt bad for him, I don't wanna risk my peace by talking to him.Suddenly someone stopped my car. Wait... let me rephrase it. somebody whom I don't wanna see again in my entire life stopped the car.

"What do you want Zayn?", I asked getting out of my car.

"Well someone murdered my best friend and I'm gonna kill that wolf", he said.

"Ok. don't block my way 'coz I haven't murdered anyone. Yet", I said.

"look at you Iris. beautiful as usual. But what happened to you? why are you ditching me? Don't you remember anything about us?"

"Of course I do remember each and every single detail. I remember how you are allergic to peanuts. I remember how your eyes almost close when you smile. I remember how you used to be when we dated and most importantly I remember how you bullied me when you found that I was a wolf and you were a vamp and we can't be together and I don't wanna fall for you again so I'm ditching you" good going Iris. You better be silent for rest of the week to make up for these words.

"Look Iris. I'm sorry. Don't be like this. I know the real you. This is just a mask. I know the warm Iris who make everyone around her smile. What happened to her?"

"That Iris is dead Zayn. You killed her remember? Now If you can move, I have to go somewhere."

"Wait. Who's that in the car? your boyfriend?"

"None of your concern", I said and went inside.

After a few minutes Mark slowly asked, "who's that?"

I shot him a glare and he instantly became silent.

I let out a huge sigh and said,"he's my mate"

A/N: Sorry for the long chapter and sorry for getting sidetracked. I wanted to give equal importance for all the characters. and yeah... let me know your thoughts in comments. I luv y'all<333