The Halfie

Alex POV

"His name is Mark. He's a doctor and a researcher who suddenly rose to fame 5 years ago", the detective said. We at Alpha.inc had a separate wing for detectives that no one knows about. They get paid more and are capable of gathering information from any clan. The last time I used them was to gather information about the vampires' underground activities.

"Yeah, I know all these. Tell me something I don't know", I said irritated.

"Fine. But what do I get in return", He asked.

"I'm doubling your salary."

"Deal."

"now spill the beans"

"Well. we all know the previous alpha had an affair with a human right. the fact is that she's not a human. she's a half-breed. She's a white witch and a human."

"Whatever. how does this concern Mark?"

"She is Mark's mother."

"What??? So you are saying that Mark is a half- breed??"

"He's better than. He's a fusion of 3 bloodlines. He's a semi- wizard, a human and a werewolf"

"So why haven't I seen him around"

"That was because his family got banished from the pack. The pack only wants the purebloods."

"thanks. You may go now"

this is deeper than I thought.

2 hours ago

"He's my boyfriend", Lisa said.

boyfriend?? It should have been me. Who the hell is he?? Whoever he is, I don't trust him. I lost her once. I am not going to lose her again.

A/N: who's up for double update!!!!