The Alpha Returns

Alex POV

"Lisa", I blurted out.

"What?", Dave stopped on his tracks. His smirk was now replaced by fear.

"Didn't expect this from her, did ya?",I smirked." Look at the window"

The full moon shone brightly.

"It's over Dave", I said.

Liz pounced on him and pinned him down. Dave's eyes were full of fear. "Lisa, spare me please", Dave pleaded.

Liz shook her head, growled and scratched his hand.

"AAAARGHHHH", he groaned in pain. In the meantime, Anne was trying to escape. She slowly went near the door. Liz spotted her and grabbed her from behind. She threw her across the room and sent her a glare.

That one glare was enough to make Anne shiver. Poor girl, I thought. Wait what? Dude take that back this instant, Another voice inside my head countered.

While I was busy thinking of ways to counter the other voice inside my head, Liz was busy scratching Dave here and there, giving him a preview of hell.

After a while, even I can't look at Dave. But Liz seemed to be enjoying it. she dug her claws deep inside his chest.

Unable to see this sight, I turned my head away. "finish him Liz", I said in a low voice.

Now she turned towards me and sent me a glare that literally meant Don't interrupt me while I'm playing. That one glare was enough to send shivers down my spine. Since I interrupted, she looked a little agitated. In one swift blow, she killed him.

She now turned her attention towards Anne.

Anne gulped. "Don't kill me Lisa, I'm your best friend", She said.

This made Liz stop on her tracks.

"No Liz, She's manipulating you. Kill her", I said.

She once again sent me a death glare. Then she made up her mind and went towards Anne. She scratched Anne's face so hard, that it would leave a permanent mark on her face. Then she let out a very low growl and said, "leave".

Anne opened the door and left the place as fast as she could.

Before Liz completely shifted back to her human form, she came to me and untied my hands. Then she looked at me and when she was about to say something, she fainted.

Sighing, I took my phone and texted somebody.

A/N: heyy ppl!!!! sorry 4 the shitty chapter

A/N: heyy ppl!!!! sorry 4 the shitty chapter... Thanks for ur support.. coz without u guys this story wouldn't have been half way through... luv u all<333