an extra long bonus spooky chapter

I hope everyone enjoys what was originally 2 chapters now up as a double length bonus :) thanks for 8k lovies

an extra long bonus spooky chapter

| Chandler |

I've gotten used to, comfortable even, with my new morning routine. Weekdays I wake up at 5:30, get ready and leave the apartment by 6:30 so I can grab a coffee to be on the Skytrain by 7, and if all goes to plan, be on campus by 8. Which is why the boy's jet-lagged antics starting at 4:30 this morning was not appreciated nor anticipated.

Not only was it exceptionally early in the morning, too early to have to deal with them, it's also Sunday. Sunday. Sunday is not a weekday, Sunday is one of the only days I have to sleep in, except for this morning when I got woken by the 3 loudest boys on the planet.

They didn't even make me breakfast as a compromise, they left me a muffin and cold coffee on the counter from the coffee shop at the bottom of the building before they left for their training session this morning. Kind of rude, but I'm really not in the mood to complain.

The boys being out of the house gave me time to shower. Even though they're home, and I'm glad they're home, I'm already savouring these couple hours I have to myself. The only person that knows I've been in the shower for almost 30 minutes is me, I don't want to listen to the guys bother me about taking a long shower, it's not my luxury to shower in 5 minutes like them.

I'm able to listen to my music in the bathroom, grossly singing along as I rinse the shampoo from my hair, at least I don't have to listen to their complaints when I get out. I won't have to listen to them complain about how long I'm in the bathroom now that the shower is off, they never listen to my argument about how I need to put lotion on or wash my face.

The downside of having boys as roommates is no matter how long I've tried to establish my personal routines or tendencies they just don't catch on. Boys are really like toddlers, clueless and confused; hockey boys believe it or not are actually worse - clueless, confused, and concussed.

Even after my exceptionally long shower, which I'd like to think I deserved after everything else this morning, the guys still weren't back yet. Initially my reaction was almost glad, but quickly I wiped that away with the fact that I want them to be home. Even now as I'm curled up on the couch watching New Girl, alone, I wish they were here, even if it was just so I wasn't by myself.

11:52. Practice was at 8 this morning, they could be home any minute. God I hope they come home any minute.

"Chaney!" Thank God. I'm not even a little upset that Jake's back again. "Get dressed," Jake laughs before throwing a pillow in my face. "You go get dressed, I am dressed" I gesture down to my sweatshirt and legging combo before looking at the group of boys in our apartment. "Oh, the whole crew came over today." I try not to inspect them all too much as they laugh at how unenthused I appear to be, but inside I'm trying not to burst with excitement from seeing them.