˚Alison Argent: Pen?˚

A/N: First Imagine, Critic me please 😁, won't take up too much of your time but send in requests if you would like, have fun reading!

(Also in this you are Stiles twin sister, and you and Scott somehow got bit, idfk how that would work but go with it lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...That's the best thing to happen to this town, since...," Stiles looks around as he stops talking for a moment, "Since the birth of Lydia Martin, Hey Lydia!" 

You laugh at Stiles as he once again tries to gain the attention of Lydia, while he's still going for his '6 Year Plan'. You quickly zone out as you walk slower behind Scott and Stiles, thinking about last night when you and Scott saw that wolf like thingy.

You soon find yourself sitting at your desk right between Scott and Stiles, you're beyond excited to start this new year. You have always liked school, ya know, minus the homework part. 

A few minutes in you suddenly hear a phone ring, looking around seeing that no one is disturbed you see Scott with the same look on his face. Both confused about what is happening you soon both find out that the phone belongs to a dark haired girl outside of the school. She seems to be talking to her mother about not having a pen. 

A few moments later you follow her voice inside the school, and soon she is standing at the front of the room with the principle. 

"Good morning everyone, this is a new student Alison Argent. She will be joining your class, please be welcoming to her!" The principle quickly said before rushing out of the room, to no doubt go and order a large pizza and watch tv the rest of the day in his office.

Your attention was quickly turned back to the girl in the front of the room, as she smiled slightly before she made her way to the empty seat behind you. You quickly turn around and hand her a pen, noticing Scott try and do the same but you had beat him to it. You smile and her as she mumbles a slight thanks and smirking slightly.

You turn your attention back the teacher, smiling the rest of the class with a certain smile engraved in your head. what you didn't notice was the looks Stiles gave you as he looked over and say that the dark haired girl was watching you the entire class period.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So this was kinda weird, but uh-. Lol yeah whatever. Also I will have slow updates because I'm still doing school and I am very much involved with a lot of different things. But feel free to give me suggestions or even just outta 10 how you liked em lol,

Quote of the chapter: 

"I never as a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams." - H.P. Lovecraft