151. END IN TEARS (PART ONE).

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yes, they all saw your naked butt." She laughed.

I felt so ashamed. I felt like dying. How—How could André do this to me.

"It was supposed to be a three months bet but the amazing André won it a month before the deadline."

"Why should I believe you?" I glared at her.

"I'm not forcing you to believe me. It's your choice to believe. I came to you to tell you all this because..." She took my hand. "I love and care about you Gaby....or should I call you Brie." She smirked. "But if you wanna be the idiot girl you are, then don't. Keep on being André's toy he just wants to fuck all the time. I hope you know André doesn't love you and that he's using you. The only reason why he's with you is because he just wants to fuck you. You may not believe me because he went to the point of ditching his entire inheritance for you, but sweetheart, with all I just said, I hope you know that was just a trick so that you'd fall in love with him and trust him fully so that he can have you. Everything he did was part of his plan. And I'm sure that he's planning on breaking up with you this night. It doesn't matter if he said he'll always be with you, he'll crush you and it will all end in tears. What am I saying, it's already ending in tears. Just look at your face." She snorted and then came close to my ear to whisper. "If I were you, I'd run. I'd never show my face because of the shame. Just think of the lies, the bet, the fake friendship Jake, Drake and Wes had with you, the sex tape of you and André which was shown to Daniel, Drake, who again, oh yeah!" She laughed. "Almost all the senior boys." She shifted back from me then looked from my head to my toe. "You're so so soooo naïve and dumb. Just look at you, you're so ugly and worthless. If you actually think you're attractive then Lord knows you're the dumbest girl alive. All those attention and praises were fake."

"D-Did they know about all these?"

"Who? You mean your friends? of course! They knew from the very beginning. They're not your friends, they're just fake. Scarlet, Kylie, Andrea, everybody, they were all pretentious. Sweetheart, I'm pretty sure the entire school knows by now, the news usually breaks the last day of school."

"I can't believe you. I won't." I wiped my tears away with rage. "Dré would never do this to me."

"Fine, I have proof." She brought out her phone and furiously tapped on it then handed it to me. I looked at the phone screen, there was a video. "Click on it. You'll see I'm not lying." Her face showed seriousness.

Without hesitation I played it.

It started with Drake, André and Daniel with some other boys in the boy's locker room.

"Alright the both of you should fucking shut the hell up. I'm tired of you guys shouting." Drake came to André and Daniel that were busy glaring at each other.

"Tell him to stop talking nonsense." André told him as he referred to Daniel.

"Oh please shut the fuck up Lombardi, I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do." Daniel fired back at him.

"You know what, why am I even bothering myself, you will never fuck her." André laughed richly. "I'm going to do that so I won't even bother that much, just, if you know what's good for you, stay out of my way and let me succeed like I normally do. Do you fucking get that? We both know who will win and that's me. I know how to get her specie wrapped around my fingers. Once I'm done, I'm done and out, and I'll come back here, to show you and everyone else the fucking proof."

The video ended and she snatched the phone from my hands.

"Seriously, let's forget the fact I'm laughing at you and having no atom of sympathy, I am really saying the truth, Daniel and André aren't what you think they are. It's your business if you believe me or not. But if I were you, I'd never show my face but hey, it's your life."

I didn't actually feel like dying, I was already dead.

I looked at Chloe's emotionless face as she stared back at me.

"I—I—I....."

"Where's Gabriella? DJ have you found her?" I heard Scarlet's voice and it suddenly brought fear into me.

Why are they looking for me? Is it to laugh at me for my stupidity? They all knew, and they didn't say anything. They're not my friends. I hate them and everyone else.

I just wanted to go away from here Immediately.

I turned my back and was about to turn on my heels when Chloe spoke.

"I have a feeling this would be the last time we see." She said.

I didn't turn to look back at her, I just walked fast and carefully out of the place so that they wouldn't see me. Once I got to my car, I brought out my keys from the knee length boots I was wearing.

Once I got into the car, I zoomed off with speed. On a normal day I'm actually a slow driver, but today, I drove as though I was in a race.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

thank you for reading, make sure to vote for chapter 142

💛
💛TNG💛
💛