120. ANNOYING?

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"For the nth time, my answer is NO! What were you thinking?! Telling her for sure we will come! The hell was going through your mind Gabriella?!"

He didn't take it calmly when I told him I spent time with his mother, and he lost it when I told him that his parents are throwing a party and I agreed with Mrs. Lombardi that we are coming.

"Dré please—"

"Don't fucking Dré me. Oh God Gabriella! You are so....annoying!"He shouted at me and I got offended.

Annoying?

I sighed while I tried to subdue my anger by licking my lower lip.

"You didn't have to use annoying though."

"You're not serious Gabriella. And I'm not going to that stupid fucked up party filled with their rich friends and business associates. Hell no."

"But André please. Come here." I said gesturing to the bed. We were in his house in the Pacific Palisades.

"What?" He snapped at me.

"Cooome." I stretched out my arms for him.

"No, I'm mad at you Gabriella, and you need to know that. You did wrong." He shook his head disappointedly at me.

"Babyyyy. Just come." I whined and after some hesitation and cursing under his breath he came to me.

"What?" He sat spaces away from me.

"Come closer Dré."

He groaned in annoyance but then shifted to me. I straddled his lap while while I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Why did you tell her yes, knowing I would say no?"

"I'm sorry but she begged me to agree. And I want to keep to my word okay? Dré let's just go, for your mom's sake."

"You know I don't care about her."

"Okay then for my sake."

"Gabriella my answer is no."

"Think about it. Don't you want to see your Grandparents? Audrey, Andrea, Amy? Your Uncle?"

"We can see them some other time. We are not going to that party and that's final. I don't want to hear about it again."

"You love me don't you?" I said.

"Of course I do."

"Then let's go to the party. Don't you want to prove to your father that I'm your happiness? This is your time to prove it to him and everyone." I knew that this was the only way to persuade him to go. "Don't you want to show how much we both are in love with each other. Think about it, let's show them how perfect we are together. It'll just be you, and me, and Diamond Italy. The three of us. C'mon Dré, I thought you always wanted to tell the world how much you love me."

He was in deep thought for a while until he spoke what I wanted him to say.

"Let's crash their fucked up party." He smirked at me.

Yesss!

****A Week Later****

"You're not still dressed?" I said almost angry as I looked through the vanity mirror in his room while doing a light makeup on my face.

"Of course I am. I'm going like this." He said proudly.

"Mr. Lombardi don't test my patience." I warned. "Go get dressed into the tuxedo I bought you."