✨Chapter 4✨

As you neared your table, you noticed your brother was yet to arrive. You took the chance to sit between Ginny and the twins before starting a small chat with Ginny about the upcoming match.

"Honestly, I have no idea who could win. I'd normally say Harry, but even I've noticed how much Draco has been training lately. Still, Fred and George are bloody good beaters if you ask me, so I'm at a loss for where to place my bets" The ginger said.

"It could easily go either way, if you ask me. We have to take into consideration how brute Goyle can be, and Bletchley is quite the goalkeeper. Sure, your brothers can keep away the bludgers amazingly, but how well is the rest of Gryffindor team against an enemy that will beat them to a pulp if needed? I just hope no one gets seriously injured this time"

You both kept on discussing the game for the next few minutes. You had slowly entered a conversation with twins on the way, leaving Ginny to scold Ron about getting himself hexed. The twins talked on and on about what methods they had used that day and making sure you understood how to replicate them. It'll be useful in the future, (Y/n)! Is what they told you whenever you protested these explanations.

As the food had just arrived, you felt a pair of deadly eyes burn onto the back of your head. Looking forward, you saw Draco tense up while slightly shaking his head to you, almost as if telling you not to turn around. Despite the warning, you turn around to see your fuming brother staring you down. He waited for you to move, allowing him a seat, but upon seeing you stand your ground, he grumbled his way to the seat in front of yours.

"Where have you been?! I've been looking all over Hogwarts for you!" Harry yelled while taking a seat.

"Nowhere dangerous, if that's what you're wondering," you answered, taking a bite out of your food. "I told you I was going to be out for a while to blow off steam."

"Out for a while my ass! You were gone for hours!"

"Well you were gone for months without bothering to send me a single letter, yet you don't see me complaining about it" You took another bite of your food.

"Funny how you say that yet you ran after claiming I thought myself to be too cool to ride a train with you" And he went there.

"Funny how you didn't even bother telling us where you were until halfway through the summer"

"I didn't think it would matter!"

"Same here"

Your brother sat in silence as you finished your plate. You quickly drank the rest of your cup before staring into the green orbs in front of you. You glared at your brother for a while before finally opening your mouth to say something.

"To be honest, I don't feel like talking to you right now, so either deal with the silent treatment or learn to suffer in silence"

"What?! Why?! (Y/n), I don't think you're being fair right now-"

"Shut up, Harry. I don't feel like hearing you complain about it either, so calm down and shut up." You cut off before continuing your conversation with the twins.

Harry was, again, in shock. Were you really so mad that you didn't want to talk to him at all? Up until now, on the rare occasion you got mad with him, you still talked things over and just made him do your chores for a week. Why were you so mad in the first place? Because he was telling the truth about Malfoy? You barely even knew each other, right? There's no way what Malfoy said was true, right?

Gryffindor table ate with less of a ruckus that night. You and Harry ate in silence as the rest of world fell deaf to their ears. Harry was left in his own head while (Y/n) was left in an awkward silence. It got to the point where the other houses sneaked in tiny glances and stares at the pair, looking away when Gryffindor Prefect, Percy Weasley, caught them.