✨Chapter 7✨

As soon as Umbridge left the library, your very dear and definitely not traitorous boyfriend came out from hiding behind the Potions library section. You threw a serious glare at him, seeing how he would sheepishly look the other way.

"Well aren't those first year potion books easier to read now that we actually know what they mean, am I right?" the blond said in a slightly more nervous voice than he normally would use to talk to you. You saw how a hand was shakily trying to muster the courage to hold your hand, but quickly went to the nape of his neck to scratch it nervously.

"Oh, I wouldn't know" you answered in a rather cold tone. "Since I was out here dealing with creepy pasta pinkie pie, I didn't really have the time to read those delightful books"

He could sense clearly your anger towards him but, really, who could blame him? He couldn't risk losing his placement as a prefect after all! How else was he supposed to keep the snake away when he meddled in relationships that didn't involve him?

Anthony laughed rather embarrassed before leaning in and kissing her lips softly.

"I'm sorry princess, I kind of panicked back there" he looked down to stare at you glaring fiercely back at him, making him gulp and lowering both of his hands onto yours. "I promise to make it up to you tenfold! You didn't have to cover for me, so I could go and tell her the truth if you really want me to! I'll take full responsibility if you want!"

You looked at him pitifully and sighed, lightly rubbing your thumb over his hands.

"Don't worry, I can handle a little detention" you laughed lowly, closing your eyes while letting a slight smile emerge from the tips of your lips. "Just... don't ever do that again, I won't lie and tell you it didn't hurt how you quite literally pushed me into the face of punishment"

"I promise to never do it again! I swear, I don't deserve such a forgiving angel" he finally relaxed his shoulders and pulled you into a hug, holding your head to his chest as he laughed of relief. "I promise to give you all of the (f/f) you want! And all of the cuddles and kisses and- and-"

You looked at him, a slight blush appearing from your cheeks as you laughed from his sincerity and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"Honey, it's alright. I forgive you" you smiled at him dearly as you cupped his cheek in your hand. Antony smiled and lightly leaned into your hand, enjoying your soft touch.

"Thank you princess, you're the best!"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Thank you princess, you're the best!

Those words were not made to come out of that man's mouth.

Draco stood at the end of the hall, his back against the corner as he overheard the "couples" conversation, his face contorted in anger. How dare he claim you as his princess when he was the reason you were facing detention in a few hours!

He kept pacing around the hallway, placing a foot in view of the both of you before immediately taking a step back in regret. His mind was a mess. Between having to stop himself from smashing the Ravenclaws head against a wall each time he saw him, having to feel his heart break each time you smiled at the blond instead of the clearly better option, every time he saw you locking lips... he was going insane!