✨Chapter 2✨

Your first day as a student at Hogwarts was going smoothly. Your classes were incredibly interesting and you had already started talking to a few of the Hufflepuffs you shared classes with. Even though you were happily learning in your classes, you couldn't wait to have a break from studying. You wanted to explore the castle a little more before going back to books and quills.

You were walking around the plains outside of the castle when you saw a familiar blond walking around with two others. You quickly ran up to your friend while trying to make your presence known.

Draco turned around to a head of (h/c) running towards him at full speed. His eyes squinted while trying to make out who was the idiotic person running full speed in his direction. Wait a minute...

"(Y/n)?" The blond asked. His friends looked at him weirdly before following his line of vision.

"Hi Draco!" you waved before coming to a stop. You panted for a while before smiling up at your friend. "How are you?"

He stared at you in disbelief before answering a quick Fine, before letting you go into a full on rant on how your day had gone. The two boy behind Draco stared at each other before asking quite rudely, who you were. Draco glared at the idiots, opening his mouth to speak before you introduced yourself.

"My name is (Y/n) Potter; it's a pleasure to meet you. What are your names?" You held out your hand for them to shake before Draco lowered it while answering for them.

"The short idiot is Crabbe and the tall idiot is Goyle. You could say they are my friends but I wouldn't count on it" You quickly brushed of your friends' rude comment on the boys before smiling and continuing your rant.

Crabbe and Goyle stared in awe at how enthusiastic you were while talking. You talked in a way that made you sound so... friendly, like a Hufflepuff. Were you really related to Harry Potter? They started whispering to each other before trying to propose an idea to you. They still hadn't made their Huffle buddies...

They opened their mouths to ask before Draco cut them off coldly.

"Crabbe, Goyle, Piss off. She will not become your Huffle buddy" He glared at his companions before earning a confused stare from you. What was a Huffle buddy? Harry never told you about something like that...

You were about to ask what a 'Huffle Buddy' was before Draco asked your opinion on the Hebridean Black dragon species. You smiled before going into full detail on all the information you had on them, from their eating habits to how well they got along with humans. These types of conversations continued for a while, Draco making some sort of comment from time to time, before you heard a yell.

"(Y/n) Potter get the hell away from the blond"

Harry was fuming. Not only had he been looking around for you all over the castle, but when he actually found you, you were hanging out with Draco Malfoy! He stormed over to his sister and glared at the boy in front of him.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him, (Y/n)!" Harry spat coldly, making sure his green eyes never left the silver ones in front of him.

"Harry, he has been nothing but nice to me! I don't see why you don't like me hanging out with him," you said. You were growing annoyed by your brothers antics, but still needed an explanation.

"Because he's an edgy self-centered brat who gets pissed whenever something doesn't go his way," He responded while holding on to your wrist, lightly pulling you away from the group.

"You literally just described yourself, but I think you forgot the god complex as well Potter" Draco spat coldly, glaring at the black haired boy.