Four

Percy POV (August 11th) (about 4:00) (A/N this day will end in this chapter I promise)

Annabeth and I continued our walking tour of town, seeing the residential area and found out that the house selling market was really popular this time of year. We went on a few tours of the houses, scoping out the neighborhood. We found quite a few houses within our apartment budget, but we didn't buy anything. Annabeth really loved Picklesville, but I wasn't as sure. We had lived in New Rome for a couple months, and it was nice there. Annabeth thought it was very fake though.

We finished our walk of the residential area and decided to head back to the motel.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked, pulling me from my thoughts. She linked our hands as we walked side by side.

"Yeah?"

"Are we going to start planning the wedding sometime?" She asked, turning her head to face me.

"Yeah, I guess. I haven't really given it a lot of thought, honestly," I said, reaching to rub the back of my neck. Annabeth placed a well-deserved punch to my shoulder.

"You forgot!" she said, crossing her arms on top of her chest. We stopped walking.

"I didn't say that!"

"I think we should start planning. It's been two years, and our planning from the first half of that didn't even work out." She told me. We had tried planning our wedding a couple weeks after we were engaged, and, well, let's just say that it completely fell apart.

"I know, If you want to start planning again, we can do that. Whatever you want." I said, placing my hand on her shoulders and squeezing lightly.

"It isn't just my wedding, Percy. It's your wedding too. We have to compromise so that you have what you want there too." She said, using her arms to move my hands to her waist and placing her arms loosely around my neck.

"You make me happy. And my mom. So if you're happy, I'm happy. That's all I need at our wedding." I said quietly, leaning my forehead to hers. I looked into her grey eyes. She's so pretty. I love her so much. I realized why she wanted to start planning the wedding. I had an idea. I pulled away. "What if we eloped?"

"Pardon?" Annabeth looked really surprised and slightly shocked at my sudden idea.

"We could elope. Like in a court house. Then we would be married." She looked skeptical. "Hear me out. We both want to get married soon, right? we could still have a party, like a wedding but without the ceremony. We could do the reception later in the year. Then we would be married for when the baby comes."

Annabeth though about it for a minute. she slowly started nodding her head. "Yeah. Yeah. We could. It wouldn't be as expensive either." She looked up at me, her eyes shinning. She yanked on the collar of my shirt, pulling me into a kiss. It was a sweet kiss, short and passionate. One of my arms cradled her lower back, the other in her hair. We separated, breathing heavily. Then we realized we were in the middle of an empty sidewalk.

"We-" She cleared her throat. "We should get back. It's been a long day, and we need our rest if we're going to be on the road all day tomorrow."

"Um, yeah. Yeah. We should head back," I said. Annabeth reached up and ruffled my hair.

"Let's go," She stuck her hand out in front of her, bent at the elbow. I took it.

...

By the time we got back to the hotel, it was eight thirty. Annabeth and I took off our shoes and walked over to the bed.

"Nuh-uh. You need to shower. Your not getting into bed with me until you do." Annabeth said, putting her hand on my chest to stop me from getting into the bed with her. I gave her my saddest baby seal face. She shook her head. "Nope, not going to work. It'll take you ten minutes, tops. Just go shower!" She threw a pillow at me.

"Join Me?"

"No. Go!" Annabeth pushed me away.

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" I squatted down near our bags and pulled out some clothes. I walked over to the bathroom and paused before going in. "Are you sure you don't want to join?"

"Percy, I love you, but I think I'll pass. I'm going to call that order out pizza place, okay?"

"Sounds good!" I went into the bathroom. I didn't lock the door though. You know, just in case she changed her mind.

As I was changing into clean clothes, I realized that I forgot to bring a shirt with me. Cursing under my breath, I slipped out of the bathroom. Annabeth was sitting cross legged on the bed, her laptop on her knees.

"Hey- where's your shirt?"

"I forgot to grab one, okay?" I went over to our bags and pulled on out a shirt, putting it on. There was a slight pressure in the small of my back. For some reason that area has always been more sensitive than the other areas on my back. It was weird, but there wasn't much I could do about it. I swiftly turned around, grabbing the arm of the person pressing on my back.

To no ones surprise, it was Annabeth.

"Is it bad that I really want to kiss you right now?" She whispered. (A/N It was like not a whisper but not normal talking volume either, it was between the two and I don't know what that is called.)

" Not at all," I responded in the same tone. Then our faces crashed into each other.

I'd be surprised if we didn't have twins after that.

(948 words) If you didn't get the last line... I think you might be a little young for this fic. Or I'm not good at simplifing things. I'm not going to go into further detail about that night, so please don't expect me to. If you want a mature scene, I do have one up in my one shot book if you feel like that's something you want to do. I'm sorry this is so short, this was a little tough to write because I didn't know what I wanted to happen but here it is. Also don't expect daily updates.