BABY!

I was asleep for about the rest of the day until it was night again. I was still tired but I was also really hungry since I didn't eat for days. I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I didn't want to wake anyone up so I made sure that the door was shut and no one was inside. I started making myself something to eat and I realized that my power was starting to return to me. Even though it was slow and weak, I'm still happy.

I made myself a lot of food that could feed about ten people for the whole day. Some of the foods would help my stomach and others helped my healing power. The rest was just because I wanted it. There were so many dishes, I might have to use the whole bottle of dish soup. Honestly I can't believe there were so many dishes in the first place to make food. Well Kenan is rich, so he can get more food.

I started eating my food and I was so proud of myself since it was really good. Not better than my moms but really good. I watched some videos on the computer to pass the time while I ate. I didn't want to think about my problems while I was enjoying a nice meal. After I was done eating I washed the dishes and put them away. I was able to successfully cook, eat, and clean without anyone coming in the kitchen. Now I just need to enter my room without anyone knowing.

I opened the door and checked if anyone was outside. Since it was dark I didn't see anything or hear anything. So I went into the hallway and started walking to my room. I tried to run without anyone hearing in case someone was going somewhere. I was able to get to my room without anyone knowing, I think. I went to my bed and laid down. Then I went back to sleep. At least Kenan didn't come over.

I don't know why but I felt really good. Like sexually. I woke up and one hand was holding the blankets and the other was near my dick. I thought I had masturbated in my sleep since I found that it was actually common. Though once I moved my hand I touched someone's leg.

"Aren't you touchy" Kenan said pulling me closer to him

"What are you doing here" I asked scared

"You left your room just to get something to eat and you looked really tired so I just touched you while you were sleeping. Now that you awake we can have sex again" Kenan said getting on top of me

"No leave me alone" I shouted

"Stop! I was thinking about being gentle since I know I was a little hard on you last time but if you continue fighting it will be like last time. It that what you want" Kenan said and I saw his red eyes

I was scared of Kenan and his red eyes. So I didn't say anything. Although my ability was coming back, it would still hurt if he did it like last time. Kenan started kissing me and putting his fingers inside my ass. It didn't hurt so my fear of Kenan was going away. So I just allowed myself to enjoy having sex with Kenan. Which made Kenan really happy since he started to put his dick inside me while kissing me. Though as he continued to thrust inside me. I felt a little hurt but I didn't want to say anything in case he got mad. For now my mission for survival is to do anything that will make him happy.

3 MONTH LATER

Every night it's almost the same thing. Kenan comes in my room and he has sex with me. Then he leaves to do whatever and then comes again at night. In the day time I do almost whatever I want. I either cook, bake, clean, read, watch TV, sleep, fight or spar with Celena, and research my powers. Also my power is back at 100% again and I've been able to move around again thanks to that. So I also fly around sometimes.

Life has gotten a lot better since I do anything to make Kenan happy. Though I'm still scared to death when I see him in the daytime. Celena has to stand by me just so I can stop trembling so hard. Kenan has noticed that I'm scared of him so he leaves when it starts getting hard for me to even say anything. Ya, I feel like my worst fear is right in front of me and it's getting bigger the more it stays near me. I've tried not to be scared but his red eyes aren't really helping me.