Chapter 16

Angela's pov

"Hey.. It's you.." I told the guy whom I just met this day, the one who frankly admits his my boyfriend. I don't know what kind of person he is and why he's doing all of this, but somehow it feels good that someone is actually claiming me as their love of their life. Well I'd probably out of my mind thinking it's fine but that look of his eyes seemed sincere and I couldn't resist his charm.

My hormones rise as it shakes me straight to my bottom, something, I could not explained, a crazy thought that I want to drag him anywhere to do something wild. Where no body could see what I want to do to this man. Something incredible, something amazing, something crazy. Yeah.. I felt that much..

And I don't know why, really.

I must be out of my mind.

"Do you want to drink?" I asked him, surely I asked him that? Which I really don't know why, it just came out of my mouth!

"You should not be drinking young lady.." he smiffs like a father talking to his young daughter whose about to be grounded. I pinched the back of my elbow to stop what I'm just planning. Something is driving me to do a mistake that I might be regretting after. I don't know!

"Get some rest, you'll feel better.." he ordered like a boss. "I'll feel better if we do what I want to do.." I just laugh like a child, and I don't know what's going on!

Shut your mouth up Angela! Dwelling to my own self, begging not to do crazy!

"Yeah, lets rest.." I added giving him a warm look seductively, patting his chest. Inch by inch my finger press his muscles that really really feels great! Then my hand moved down slowly!

No!

Don't do that!

Yeah..

I just did!

Stop!

'Are you some kind of a split? Asking myself. I'm not doing what I want myself do, like some part of me wants to do it and some part of me resisting, not to do it.

He bolted and step a little backward in his surprised. But my hand make a way, I drag him close again and patted my finger down to his bottom. He close his eyes and bit his lip, he was constantly seduce and I on the other hand seemed not in control. All I saw is him nothing else when suddenly a loud voice wake me up in a deep sleep, and I realized my friends where looking at us, at me, doing this stuffed!

"Anna? What are you doing here?" Confusingly asked my friend and then when my gaze turn to my boss, my eyes turned back cloudy as I felt embarrass. My heaved turned into a drumming beats, feeling of catching my breaths.

My cheeks blushed more, my eyes blurred more. I want to jump to a hole and just disappear, like nothings happened. 

"Lets finish it on my place.." he sniffed in my ears, whispering it clear. A cold swayed under my arms giving me a quick goosebumps. My body excites and I just wanted to run away from the world and just the two of us, and meet both our expectations. I sincerely agreed we should finish it on his place, to end this thrill. 

My breathe sobs endearingly, I am being manipulated by this unknown feeling. 'lets go..' I tell myself again and again. 'lets go..' I can't wait to hold him more like I've been missing him all my life. Am I?

There are lots of thing I gets worried about and one of it is how I should stop this funny feelings, the tense, the excitement, for him.