Chapter 13

Devin's pov

She was astound for a moment but later on she gave back a quick reflex after I had kiss her nose. Small hands punches my face, pain were absolutely tide around my eyes and skin, but turn my heart and belly shaking. Like a soulful fire that wants me to give in, stirred my soul that wants to get freed within.

She kick my balls again, 10 times stronger than what she did before. All of a sudden it activated my soul to be harden. I want to drag her home, I'll give the fight she wanted inside my bedroom. There, I will surely knock her down!

I lock her in my arms when she started to bolt out, if she's thinking I will let her go after she did that, well she's wrong. I've been missing it for a long time and now she just reminded me that screwing feelings again. Because of that, an urge to kiss her lips grind my head on and on. I want to kiss her more. I want to claim what's mine!

She's all mine!

Tighting my grip around her, I close my eyes giving myself a moment to stop what I have in mind. I am now dwelling against my mental state, battling my own thirst of lust. She made this, and I couldn't handle it all by myself that's why I need her! I obliged her to stop all of this!

Her breath hitched when I moved more closer to her, pushing her back onto the black SUV, her soft bust was tightly pressed against my sturdiness, I can't stop it! I felt a sudden arousal when her eyes looking at me, when her body quivers against my touch. Too much strong that I couldn't manage anymore, enough to grab a chance.

She frosted when I sudden kiss her lips, my heart started to beat wilder when I saw  her eyes glared wide at me. I could not contain the emotion I felt, it tides around my belly. Few moments she was about to closed her eyes, twitching her lips that taste like strawberries. Her cheeks fired red, and her forehead shines from her sweats, nervously surprised by my delighted kiss.

My hand couldn't stop to grope her butt, and so I firmly pull her more towards me, kissing her hardly. She moan softly, she could not resist my firing touch, then she move and was being hesitant when I tried to grope those soft curves, I forgot we were at the University parking lot.

I looked at her face again and couldn't stop to smile seeing she still closed her eyes, blown away from my stolen kisses. Glad I had in my hands the chance and previllige, next time, it'll be her heart. She'll better give her heart, otherwise she'll be broken without my touch.

"Don't"

"Forget"

"To"

"Send"

"Me"

"A"

"Message"

I said and gave her a smack kiss in her lips in every words coming out from my mouth. She blink her eyes few times, as my demands makes her cheeks blushing, feeling ashamed. She bit her bottom lips that caused me to giggled more, I  can't stop not to kiss her again! Ms. Pony tail, my Angel, she's all I ever desired!

"Me-Mr.. Mr. D.." She said in a very low tone, stammering, eyes stared down and unable to persuade. My heart hummed a melody, being please when she smiled shyly.

"I, I ne-ne-need to.. to go.." She added, I gave again a soft kiss before I let her go in my arms, she then avoiding my stares, her rosy cheeks still remain firing when she run fast without even glancing back at me. I am hurt. I let her escape again. She ran fast like I'm going to haunt her down, feeling of a sudden sorrow, 10 folds in a row of hoping for her once more.

I stood tired, losing my strength glancing at her in a far, asking why I had felt stupid when I remember she cried to someone she might fall in love with. It kills me slowly inside, I can't deny how it pained me. But her kiss, her kiss is the only thing that keeps myself holding onto her, I badly wanted to kiss her again!