Chapter 10

Devin's pov

"Huh!?"

"Angela had a boyfriend!" She shouted, chorusing the loud voices from the people eating inside the fastfood chain. I almost fell in my seat when that woman shout louder, she might be surprised like me. I was outwitted, what I said just came out on my mouth without confirming myself but then I mean it.

"Can you stop her, I'm coming to get her.. I mean to get my wallet." I scoffed and drop the call.

Groping my keys, I find it in my pocket but I forget I had left my car parked near the fast food chain. Now, I feel too much busted. How will I go there in a speed? I was hoping a plan B would came up in my mind but it didn't. I walked in a hurry with my guards following me. They couldn't understand what I'm doing right now. I ask them to stay but their work is to protect me, so I don't have a choice I let them follow me wherever I go.

Using my private elevator that only me could use together with my Personal Aide, they line at my back looking to each other, again they were annoyed. I remain in silent for amoment then I asked for their car keys, I'm going to used their car perhaps. I need to be there in no time so I could still meet her and of course my car and my wallet was there. 

Walking in a hurry going out from the building, I directly went to the drivers seat and start the engine. It roared in just a seconds and I drive the car without thinking the speed limit. I left my guards, I don't have time to explain everything what I have in mind, as if this could be my Plan B. I also don't know! I  let myself do what ever I wanted without a brief thoughts.

To kidnap her was running in my brain, make her to Marry me. And, and. A good pleasure will occur, I guess, that's what I need. That's all I ever wanted. To make  her mine, so no one could ever hold her except me!

Within a minutes, I arrive there so fast. Exactly she was still walking not so far from the fast food wearing her university uniform, and there I saw the logo of my owned university. I keep looking of her for four years and she was just around my territory all this time. This could be our fate, she was really meant to be mine.

I make a u-turn and slowly drive in a silent to follow her. She just walked and didn't noticed I am just right beside her. Looking in her butt already pleases my eyes, her perfect waist and curves makes me also drooled. I let myself flawed as I open the car window, arranging my hair by drawing my finger through it and get ready myself to mingle.

"Hi Angela!"

"Need a ride?" I said, then I grab her hands not to let her give a chance to run, and I stop the car.

She stop walking and was surprised staring at me with a startled owl eyes. Her round coffee colored eyes were glaring at me in sulk. She slight pout her lips and arched her brows in confusion. Looking in her eyes again weakened my soul, its drives my core crazy and lose the strength that I had been keeping. For a bit moment we stayed in silent looking at each other. It shakes me down to my bones, realizing  how pretty she is. How lucky I am that God had given me this girl.

She blink her eyes and couldn't stop to open it wider. As I observe her, her breath slowdown but her chest keeps moving, probably her heartbeats was now increasing. Guarding herself to what may happen her automatic reflex were actually hiding in a manner, ready to fight me anytime, slap me or whatever.

I grin at the end of my wink, graciously a moan came out of her mouth when I hold her hand tighter, she wanted her hand to slip but of course I wont ever allow it. I smiled, then she was afraid, wincing.

"Uh-ouch!"she whined."My wound.."

I loosen my grip, enough to make her hand breath. I opened the door then I let her hand slip, seeing her finger with a bandage make my whole self worried. She steadily glared at me in furious, shaking her hand from the pain I brought in her wound. As I went out, her complaining eyes glinted. I could tell she was murmuring inside her head, wanting to ask me what just I did, why she saw me again. She was in deep thinking, silently composing some words to say but she never did.