Chapter 8

Angela's pov

I was drown by his deep look, and my heart fall in when he curve his lips, showing his dropping jaw smile. In every blink he made, my heartbeat race. And by the time he wink on me, I feel crazy inside.

My body quivered, surging tide deep within my limb. His touch that soothes me, electrifies every inch of my skin. Those grip of him leads me to think more beyond touching, almost I wanted to surrender my all to him. 

Silly things runs on my nerve. My virgin hands that touches his unyielding soul was asking more from him. All of a sudden, my spiritual sanctity was lost in awhile.Wanting him to do what he desired. He walked out, left me a puzzle in everything that happened. In my dismay, I could not brought my own thought back.

Who is he?

Why he told me I don't remember him?

My brain doesn't know him, but my heart does. He left me in his shadow, mysteriously, I badly wanted to know him. My body wanted to be with him, aswell as my soul and heart. I stood still, never did myself return to reality. Sunk myself to a memory that I couldn't remember.

His manly scent wafted deeply around my body, I could smelled him even without his presence. I was high in seeing him, smelling him, and hugging him split my personality out.

I tried to relax myself but his face, his green eyes and that smile was still on my sight. While holding his handkerchief, I don't know why I keep sniffing it. 

My mind had thought glorious throughout when he hug me. I had thought he'll drag me to a quiet place, undressing me, kissing me, giving me the pull and push that I haven't experience.

What kind of pull and push you are thinking about? You really think dirty!

I'm sure, my body want him to do that kind of pull and push. Out of the blue, he became my wildest dreams. Dreaming, while my eyes wide opened.

I looked around when I had noticed I look like an idiot standing alone, never moves and was out of my mind left by a stranger.

I went inside and then I saw him sitting near the counter, my heart was pounding when I find him looking at me so deep again. 

For a moment, I look away. That deep look of him feels like stripping my body. I get restless, demented and at the same time bothered who he is.

I could not work right, my mind left hanging in thinking of him. What he said outside was running in my nerve again. What does he really mean?

Rick came inside, to help me. He saw me looking in a far, lost my mind in awhile, when he gave me all the orders of the customers. I was not listening, not focusing in doing my job well.

"Hey.. Are you alright?" Rick ask and I was surprised. I Didn't noticed he was already at my right side, standing.

I only nod, trying to do the usual thing. He knows me well, maybe he had thought its about our Boss, Sir Zayne. Rick was so caring, who never missed to make me laugh every time I'm sad because of my madness to our Boss.

I was guilty, my heart excites when I had seen a stranger. And I had never  felt that strange to him, to Rick.

"I'm fine Rick, I can do all of this." I replied, glancing in his hand that was trying to hold me. Trying to open my heart for him, but I couldn't. I could not fool myself neither his feelings.

"Rick, thanks for always being there. You really are a good friend and I'm Blessed." I smiled to him and he hug me so tight. Maybe its our fate to be friends only, I'm not meant to give the love that he deserves.

He was charmed, blue eyes, tall and funny. He's all the woman could ever wanted, and I was being blind to see all of it. A picture of a hard working, loving man, caring and sweet was track in his smile. Whoever would be his girlfriend or be his wife is lucky, they would be trully love and be respected.

Friends should be cherished, they don't deserve to be used. I don't want him to feel pain same as what I'd felt. Love should make him happy, not just being hurt.

Rick kissed me in my forehead and mumbled "I always dreamed to kiss you like this, for the rest of my life.. But I guess, it will only stay as a dream forever."

I wanted to cry from his brief statement. I also felt the same, dreamed the same, but not for him, for my Boss, to sir Zayne. I had dreamed all my life together with him, smiled only for him but I know I shouldn't be hoping. I shouldn't gone this far, and till now I was just only dreaming.

"Don't worry Rick, you'll find someone who could make you laugh, happy, strange and everything.. Maybe, she's only at your back." I said to him.

I saw Ana went inside the kitchen, she was very intrigue looking at us hugging. Then he hug Rick's back, and we hug him tighter. Rick almost blow his eyes, he could not breath easily from our hug to him. The cook and my other co-worker inside the kitchen were all looking at us, probably they wanted to know whats going on.

"Whats the drama here? Did I missed the party? How come no one invited me!" She sounded jealous.

"Ofcourse not! You just arrived on time.." I said to Ana.

"See Rick? She's always at your back.." I laughed.

A familiar voice came inside, my heart shakes in hearing him. It was Sir Zayne calling us to work, we forget there's alot of work, alot of customers arrived inside the fast food chain. Our drama and all was interupted, all of us stood straight facing him.

"Whats happened here guys?  Customers are waiting outside, comon!" Sir Zayne said and gave a one clap to make us focus in our work.

"Nothing Sir, its Rick's Birthday.. We just greeted him." Ana said to Sir Zayne.

"My Birth-hmmm..hmmm?" Rick reacted, I quickly cover his mouth to shut him up and gave a faked wide smile.

Sir Zayne paused and think, he knows Rick's Birthday and he was confused if its really today. He look at Ana and Rick, and then look at me deep, raising his left eyebrow.

I could not stand to look at him back, so I turned against him and start to turn on the fruit blender. My hearts jumps out and left me a feeling that only him could gave me. A sharp pain, almost stop my heart from beating.

"Anj, heres the new orders. Rick! Help Ronald outside.." Ana said and hurriedly went out to escape from Sir Zayne. Rick held my hand and hug me once again, it says a good luck cause Sir Zayne stayed standing at my back.

"Thank you for greeting me a Ha-ppy-birth-day-Anj! Lets drink tonight.." Rick whispered.

"Sir, you want to come?" Rick added, asking our Boss to come with us.

"Thanks, I would love to come but I have a date tonight.. Happy Birthday Rick!" Sir Zayne replied.

"Oh, you can catch up after your date Sir. You're always welcome to come with us.. Thanks by the way!"

"Got to help Ronald outside.." Rick said and went out.

I keep swallowing deep while slicing the fruits. My two other co-worker came, the other barista. They help me to make the orders, its a rush hour and we should be quick moving. I stayed hanging, feeling irritated of what I had felt for him.

"Ahh.. Shit!" I said, its my first time to curse a real word. I always curse fruit shake, mellon shake, holy shrimps and holy crabs. And this time, I said the word, like how the word defines me. Shit, in fooling myself to him.

"Are you alright?" He said and was worried.

Out of my myself, I cut my finger. Blood started to roll down from the cut and all I do is shaking. It wakes my hanging self but never the wounds inside my chest, it pains more than the cuts in my finger.

Sir Zayne quickly help me, he grab my hand and run the cut with water. He put his handkerchief to stop the bleeding and pull me going to his office. I feel dizzy, my surroundings was circling. I tried my eyes to see normal as we went out from the kitchen, and there I saw Rick and Ana.

I saw people are flying around my sight and then I look at the guy who's standing in the counter, the stranger who had a green eyes was there. My eyes left in his corner, left my heart that beat wild.