Chapter 4

Angela's pov

That guy whom I just met recently was so annoying. He just came out of nowhere and speak with me. He acted like he knew me well and gave me some advice. 

His eyes, his looks, seems so familiar but I haven't seen him before. There's no way I had met a guy like him, never even a single as I remember. 

I won't fall into any trap again, not even once! Not because he is so good looking he could hold my hands like that, never I'm going to trust him so easy nor to speak with him. He wish!

That stares of him make  me struggle to catch my breathe as I look at him standing in front of me. I never had felt weird like that before. His stares makes me scared and it brought shivered all over my body until now. And even I am away from him, I could still felt he's looking at me.

Who is he? I ask again and again. 

A robber? A rapist? Or worst maybe he's a psycho killer!

Well, he was really the deity of charmed, not to mention he's also a heartthrob. Who knows! Criminals probably evolve now, they used their appeal to manipulate people to turn into their hands. I almost fall into his admiring smile!

I look at my back while running so fast, to see if there's someones following me. I'm afraid, my heart was still beating rapidly and it didn't stop even though I am far away from him.

I almost stumble from running and I forget to look at my steps. When I saw I'm near from the restaurant where I work, I felt a bit of relief. I am safe.

The deity of charmed was still on my vision and I don't know how would I take it off. I look at everybody inside the restaurant and I think he was there, probably hiding to one of our costumers. 

I greeted my co-workmates inside but my eyes where glaring in the other directions, I look horrible. My face was glued with stricken terror.

"What happened?" my workmate Ana ask, she was sitting in the counter and she stood quickly when she saw me gasping.

"Nothing.. It just that.. Ohm.. Ohm.." I replied looking around the costumer.

"What? There's something bad happened to you? Tell us right away." She ask and called my other workmate to give me some water.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks!" I said and drink the water they gave. 

I don't want them to get worried, maybe I'm just exaggerating everything in my head. I need to calm down, it's time to work and I should not be over reacting.

"Who hurt you huh?! Tell me.." Rick said, the one who give me a water. He was so serious and I could tell he's ready to punch anytime if he knows someone hurts me. I let him hug me, he was a friend who secretly had a crush on me. And he know, I love him as a friend only, as a big brother.

"Chancing!" Ana said to Rick and pinched his ears so strong not to hug me more. I laugh seeing them like that, they were my friends and I cherish them. 

"Sir Zayne is here?" I ask Ana if our manager arrive early.

She said "Not yet Anj, it's still early. You know him, he always drive his girlfriend first going to her work before here."

"Yeah.." 

"I hope I was his girlfriend" I said and started to be frown in front of Ana.

"Hmm? Girl, Are you still hoping? You know Sir Zayne.. Stick to one!" Ana said and again, Rick come close to me and put his right arm to my shoulder.

"If I were you, don't ever mention his name. For you not to be hurt again" Rick said.

"Where on earth did you get that Rick? I'm touch!" Ana tease him and trying to pushed him away and get his arm on my shoulder.