Chapter 5

Devin's pov

The girl on my dream was now bothering my mind and heart. I let her go and I did a big mistake again.

What's her name? I forget to ask her.

I imagine her beautiful eyes that was sparkling like a diamond in the sky, it twinkled so shine and bright. But she make me feel other than a distant star, always so far from my sight.

All her memories came back so new like before, the day I had met her. An electrifying thrill runs from my veins  when I remember her kick that so strong on my balls, it disturb me again and now I felt a strange heat that wants to get out under it.

Seeing a greater view of her face makes me fall in love with her once again, and still I could not stop myself to be whip up whenever I look at her. She was the reason why all my hormones excites and gone silly. I begun to be horny in just looking at her eyes only.

How I wish I could behold that kind of perfect sight, those stares of her that really fires me, her lips that drives me so crazy when I chaste a kiss from her that day. And how I wish it will all be mine only, now, until forever.

I want her as well as I need her. She became my pride, my dreams, my hope today and tomorrow. I was never like this before, I never loved hard to a girl whom I didn't know, not until I found her. She just came around at me once and there in a glimpse, I could not make her disappeared in my life. 

Most woman likes to tail me, get near me and even flirt with me. But this woman is superb, never even noticed my charm. She disregarded me and wasted the chance I had given her. She even didn't get attracted with my lovely stare and smile, but only get her more scared.

Woman are dying to see me and here comes her, she saw me like I'm going to kill her. Never gave me a chance to introduce myself or even to know her.
She don't like a good looking guy like me? Or she likes a woman too? Is she a lesbian? Even lesbian probably could turn into a flirt when they'd seen me. Then, what is she?

What's her problem by the way?

I'm sure she's not yet married or maybe she had a boyfriend already. I should know about her urgently. If she really had a boyfriend then I must done it in a hard way

No one could take her away from me. She's for me and mine only!

My plan in visiting one of my establishments was now hanging. I could not focused on what I just planned this morning. I need to check the production facility today and some of my franchise businesses. But how would I went there? Half of me wanted to look for her, to find her, to hold her and kiss her.

Now, that woman was running on my nerve again. Never stop me as how my heart never stop wanting her so badly. She was such a mysterious woman and it infuriated me the thought to wait for her once more!

I'm so puzzled the way she ran away again. What she's running for? I need to see her before I execute a plan to make her mine. I need to find her now or else I'll go crazy in thinking of her, here outside my company!

I look like a jerk standing outside in my own building trying so hard to put back my own thoughts while still in the middle of shock, mouth agape with incredulity. I could not believe I let her go, my mind stop working and could not either decide what to do when she sudden run away. I felt busted and it broke my heart seeing her face scared at me.

I decided to went inside my office before all people here outside thought I had lose my mind standing alone like a beggar. In other words, I look like a lost less fortunate, who had lost his only money for his meals. Now I know why some people lose their mind in love, I think I need to visit a psychiatrist.