Chapter 1

Devin's pov

I had a great time yesterday drinking, from a long week of working, I guess treating myself a hard drinks last night isn't a bad idea.

Too much working leads me to forget my dream girl, whom I will walk into the altar.

I need to be cool like before, the guy who stole most of the woman's heart, although I am still now but, I already forgot how to be in love again.

I had fail to remember how my hearts excites, for nearly half of my life when I started working.

Drinking rum makes me feel soothing, to relieve my stony rigid gotten heart who had never love hard. Even before, now and after.

Treating a woman lies behind each man's mouth, either trick them with a flowery words or voice out your thoughts and feelings.

I had never trick a woman before nor told them I like them but I had met one who doesn't believe on tricky words easily.

Dating some other girls makes my head ache, match making and whatever it is, none of them even had my standards.

Woman adores me but how would I gave them back the feelings they had showed me. None of them even touches my heart, nor took my eyes to stares at them once.

I'm still looking for that right woman who could make my world round. The woman who has a spark, who could make me feel a thrill again, the one who make my knees shaking each time I see her.  

Yesterday was one of the chance I had been waiting, hoping I could finally find the girl of my dreams, but I didn't.

Four years ago I had met a young girl in a bar. She was actually like the others, pretty, hot and sexy. But there's something strange about her, my eyes never gets weary in glancing at her.

The crowd place, the loud musics and noises really makes me irritated, but that night I did endure the whole thing when I saw her.

I had been in a disco and night parties  before, every time I went there I'm just very formal, but that night, the moment when I had seen her I became who I am, I became wild away from the reality. I discover my hidden talent in dancing, just to dance with her though I don't even know how did I do that.

That woman really amaze me, she dance seductively on the dance floor, making all the guys turned to her. Men couldn't stop to stare at her, they want her to dance with them. My blood boils and almost punch one of them when I caught one was forcing her. I took her away from them and also, took the chance to dance with her. I did make sure she won't get away with my swayed, with my arms and my grip.

She was very wild wearing those smile that never fades in her lips. Those eyes of her were shining every time the disco light hits her, and I found a fire deep within her gaze. She was like a flame, dangerous and yet it's beautiful. And when I touch her more, inside of me was slowly burning wildly.

I started to think tremendously as her body moves sexily from the music, my heart excites as I watch her dance. She look at me once more and I locked her in my arms under the disco light, with all the chance in my hand, I finally took a kiss from her.

Her eyes widen once I settled a kiss on her lips. She didn't move, probably she was startled when I sudden kiss her. She groans as I lick her lips, waiting for her to let my tongue in. When I pressed her more dip close to me, she moved in aggression. I could felt the rise and fall of her chest from breathing.

I was not contented the way I kiss her. The pleasure in kissing her was too much tempting and I want her, all.

In just a few seconds, her hand strikes my cheek and slap me. I didn't let her go eventhough her slap on me almost deafen my ear. Then she sudden kick my balls so strong using her knee. I jump, her kick brought pain under it that make me loosen my grip to her. After awhile I look around to see her, but I fail to find her, to know her or even to get her name.

She run fast mysteriously, but the sense of her kiss is still with me. Later I realize, she didn't drink a rum nor a bear. The taste of a strawberry juice stayed on my tongue when I kiss her lips. She was not drunk, she didn't came there to drink and I don't know why she was there.

Her lips was very soft and it brings shivers in my limb every time I think about her kiss. Her eyes, her dance, her slap, and most especially her kick never leave me, her memories are still with me and I miss it.

I thought she was one of the flirt woman I had met, I was wrong, she was conservative. She deserves to be respected and I know I had done wrong.

Most of the woman I had met in a bar was very far from her. They drink and get drunk, probably they want to get away from a problem, have fun, enjoying, but they shouldn't be drinking too much and lost their mind, nor slept with the other guy they don't know. In some instances they were addicted to drink, they are alcoholic.

I was hoping I could see her again in the same bar where we met, but never I saw her again even a shadow of her.

I also tried to dance with the other girls, to shift my thoughts and feelings of her to others but it didn't. Nobody could compare and beats her, how she make me feel alive during she dance with me.

She dance shamelessly, sexily, with a lot of confident and maybe because she was proud of her talent. She let people see it and I could see she let a stranger like me fall into her swayed. I felt busted every time I think about her.

I could laugh hard thinking she slap me and kick me, nobody did that to me only her. I also couldn't forget how she called me "Maniac!" and "Rapist!".

I felt whipped when I kiss her, when I hold her waist down to her butt, my hand almost went to her private part but she sudden slap me. I forget we are inside the disco bar, that time all I want is her, dance her going to my bed and I didn't mind we are in a crowd place.

I lost my mind from the time I glance at her. Her smile, her stare, her dance and her kiss make me want to do a big crime. Thinking how will I own her while she dance at me seductively. How will I slowly take off her clothes, syncing a dance with the rhythm of the music.

Imagining those part from my thought, I felt laughing and was hardly couldn't believe if that was really me. I am way too far from myself, the alcohol must've strongly influences me or maybe she had done this all to me. I blame her and now she run from that responsibility!

What happened that night became my dream every night, and I don't know if I could brought that back into reality again. Only my dreams with her makes me feel exciting and when I wake up, I found myself in a winter cold land, my heart froze and rigid in waiting of her once more.

Her face flash on my mind many times but I couldn't recognize her. Her scent, her clothes, her nice pink shoes always forms a puzzle in my head.

Who is she? The question that never left my mind asking. All I could clearly remember was her hair, in a Pony tail.