Call of death

Every story has an ending...but in life every ending is a new beginning.

The day seemed to have become very long. I don't know for how many hours I have been passed out. My hair was dry. I certainly have been laying here for a long time. I am laying in a old warehouse. At least I think so. One of the wall had a hanged picture of a dark wolf. I reminded me of something....
Wait...this isn't the old warehouse!! This is Eric's underground basement. God!!

Chills went down my spine. But how in the world will Eric...Sofie got out of the cell.. there must be a way that both of them are free..hmm...unless...
A PERSON IS HELPING THEM!!
They wouldn't just help them...they must've calculated something. The first thing Sofie did when she got out of the cell was...harming me!! So...
IT IS SOMEONE WHO HAS GRUDGE AGAINT ME OR RICHARD!!

" Well ..well look who's up.." an echo came from darkness.
"My eye's are just glowing by seeing you lilly.heh The glow...to kill you hahahaha"
She is mad.
" Lilly!!' she yelled grabing my junk of hair.
AHHHH!!!IT HURTS!!
"lilly!! All those time when I was in the cell did you know what I was thinking..?hmm?"
"L-l-let..g-go" I managed to say.
" What was that dear?" She pulled my hair even hard..she pulled me close to her." I was thinking all the possible way to kill you...Luckily...THE DARK appeared. "

THE DARK? isn't that an organisation?...I have heard of them..they are known for the cruel and brutal killing...But...what does that have to do with me?

"I was willing to give up anything to release me..no no no..not to release me...I want REVENGE!!" She thew to the ground.
" Luckily...he came with a deal...To give Richard... your 'dear boyfriend' to him in exchange for my freedom. Why wouldn't I agree.?..I didn't have a second thought. Your dear boyfriend must be dead by now...Sweetie it's been 3 days since you have been kidnapped... Don't you wanna know why he hasn't come to your rescue yet? BECAUSE HE IS DEAD!!! Remember the day in the car...we ambushed him...he must have been taken away by waves now..."

NO!!!!RICHARD!! NO WAY!!!

Tears went down my cheek...no no no this can't be happening..he can't be dead. I have to he help him him...I busrt down to tears.

" Aww how cute...save your goodbyes dear..cause you will be joining him.. NOW!!"
She pulled out a gun from her ankle.

No no!! Is this how I am going to die!! I couldn't even say my feelings for Richard and the people I love....tears continue to roll down my cheeks..
So this is my end huh! How pathetic!
I close my eyes having no strength left.
BANG!! BANG!!
Sofie's gun was fired..why don't I feel any pain? Is it because I am dead?
"Lilly...........Lilly....come with me"I heard my mother calling for me. I am coming mom..i am coming home.
"NO!!LILLY!!!"
THAH!!

the front door seem to be knocked down.
BANG BANG BANG BANG!
The voice of gunshot rings in my ear..with that I plunged into darknes....