2-I'm back!!

What happened?
I can hear voices...
"Don't do this Mikeal" one of the two figures said. "Everyone will go against you. You know that"
"Of course I do"the voice replied in a calm tone."Do you like living by this walls all your life my little brother?"he sighs "Rules are made to break it"he smirks while saying."I just have to dig the bottom of the matters..I will need some time of course. But it can..."his voice breaks off. Does he know I am listening?
"Ahh....look at this"he continues in a calm voice."looks like our puppet can't wait..Sure enough! Let's give him what he deserves". He continues"looks like I have to visit him myself..Such a pity he didn't use his chance"he grins again.
"Although I don't need to ask you to be careful..I will say that to your kitty"his brother grins.
"Get out!" His voice cold voice took me by surprise.
"Haa..I won't disturb you then..take care" one of the two figure leaves.
" Sofie..you wont get away this time...you dared to lay a finger on my kitten..you shall pay" he mutters this and he also took his leave.
AHH!! My head hurts!!
SOFIE!! ERICK!! Sudden memories rush into my head
YOU SHALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME AND MY FAMILY. FOR I LILLY WATSON IS BACK!