4-Come up with a plan

What the hell?!
"ON THE GROUND NOW!!" A shadowed figure behind the wall yelled.
I saw one of Lucias guard on the ground. laying lifeless.
My legs were trembling. Lucia pushed me to a corner and took out a gun.
"Well , i didn't suppose you would come to me stewart" Lucia mocked.
"LUCIA!!" Stewart yelled. I could feel fear in his voice.
"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! MY SISTER LOVED YOU"
"Heh..I am just returning what you have done to my friend. And don't even bother mentioning you sister
We both know very well what she has done"
What she has done? She was the one who tried to kill me!? Why would she? I don't even know her!!
"How amusing"a shadowed figure giggled.
"Looks like I have brought a ticket to a play"
He giggled again. But this time it filled coldness inside my skin. My whole body was turned towards him.
"Oh shut up Lucas!" I heard Lucian's voice.
Wait..thats his brother? Heh.
"Lilly"Lucia was now near me. "Want to meet someone?"
"Hah??"
THUMB!!
waah!! What the hell!!
What is with these people? Always appearing from nowhere!!
Cold fingertips went throught my neck and pulled me to his embrace.
Whatt..! I used my full strength to push him away
Needless to say he was much stronger than me.
"Looks like our wild kitty is furious.. Don't worry I wont let them hurt you"
He held me tight. All I heard was bullet shots and screams.
"Open your eyes your eyes kitty...or are you just so comfortable in my embrace"
God! I am still in his arms. I push him away.
"Hey this is not the way to thank your savior" his lips curve into a thin smile. He wore a double protected black shirt. He wore a mask...still he felt so familiar.
"Looks like I should leave you both"Lucia said with a wide grin.
Oh come on what us up with that?!.
"Have I granted you your wish? Stop spouting noncence ang get out!" The masked figure said. Somehow he seems more and more familiar.
"Looks like she still didn't understand you" Lucia laughs.
Masked man just glared at him. Lucia immediately let out a nervous laugh.
"Alright alright I will leave you both"
Can anyone tell me what is going on?
I turned back to the masked man.he know longer wore a mask. I could see his face. I gasp.
"Ri-Richard" i fainally attempted to say
"You-you're alive" I felt tears running down my cheek.
"Do you think its that easy to kill me" he winks. Of course he sees this as a childs play.
I have loved him for years but he died just beside me that day...protecting me...I regretted not saying those words to him. But now god have given me a second chance.
"So..."he said coming closer."Have anything in your mind? I haven't seen you so pale before. What? Not happy to see me?" He lips cuve into a warm smile. I stomped on his legs.
"Hiss" he let out a cry of pain."hey! You are the only one who dares to do that you know?"
" Of course" i return a smile." Who dares to bully the wealthiest master"
" You know very well who you are playing with kitty. You--"
Suddenly my stomach grumples. Man..I feel so embaressed. My face turns red and I look away. He lets out a heartly laugh. "Shall I as your owner give you something to eat?"
I quickly follow him.
" Lilly..."he said while eating. I've never heard him call my name so intensly. I look up. Somethings not good.
"Sophie.. she took over your fathers company"
Chills went down throgh my spine. But I couldn't control my anger. I stabbed my fork in to the table and stood up in a flash. He looked at me with wide eyes. I will not let my fathers asset be someone else's. She tried to kill me for that!. Sophie... don't think you can live too well. I will pay you for everything what you have done. Killing my parents hurting my only friends..I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY.
Richard read my face. He leaned closer.
We brushed each others sholders.
"Dont worry" he breathed" I will take care of it".
"No" i said calmly. "I have my ways..we cant just let them go bankrup now can we? That company was my fathers life. I wont let anything happen to it."
"Haa I see" he smiles. He sits back in his chair.
"Let's play a game of fire"
I sit back thinking what I should do.