Kidnapped!!

Ahh.....It hurts....what...where am I?....How long have I been knocked out...?
SPLASH!!!

A huge amount of water was poured on me..
"Aaghh...."
"You awake?"
Ah ......my eyes are blurry...but I am familiar with that voice.
"How are you feeling? I asked my people to treat you the best way they could...such a pity that you are in this state...hahahahaha"
"What do you want Sofie...How did you get out?"
"Aaww sweetie sweetie that isn't the important thing right now" she says squatting down near me."Let's think about how you are going to get out here..haha"
SLAP!!
"THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE LILLY!!!YOU RUINED MY LIFE!! DON'T THINK THAT I WILL LET YOU OFF THAT EASILY... HAHA HAHA"
God...she is.... mad...
THAKK!!
My eyes are getting blurry again...Ughhh....

SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP.
OOWWW THAT HURTS!!
"Mmmm" I slightly open my eyes.
"Glad to see you are awake"Sofie mocked."Let's see if your prince charming will come to your rescue.. heh"
Prince charming huh....
THID!THUD!

An officer came running out if breath.
"Mam..Hah... hah... Its bad... hah...our enemy on the way us attacking us"
"Excellent timing...tell to Mr Richard that..If wants to rescue his wild kitty..he want to come here PERSONALLY!!"
She said raising her voice. I knew she meant it.
Great... I'm finished...heh