One More Shot Bonus.

There's always a void when the one person you depend on even to breathe isn't around. Especially when there's no way to contact them. Shehnaaz felt a tiny foot kick into her stomach and her eyes opened again to the new gloomy day. Her little son, the sweet baby was only 5 months and a few days old. She was out of her postpartum depression and anxiety, but it didn't cut down for even a second that she felt anxiety without him, her husband. She heard little feet pad across the hardwood floors. Nonu whimpered softly, he was usually a quiet baby, but not seeing his papa for a few days now made him fussy, plus this was his breakfast time. She sighed and turned over onto her side just as her door opened up.

"Door bandh karde baccha." She mumbled sleepily to her daughter. She heard the door slam shut. She undid her zipper and latched her little boy onto her herself, pressed a kiss to his chubby cheek as he suckled on her. She turned on the TV and cuddled up into the pillow next to Nonu, her father's. She was dull without him and it made Shehnaz mid him even more.

"Kya hua putthu?" She asked, caressing her daughter's face.

"Mumma, papa kab aayenge?" She asked.

"Jaldi aa jayenge baby. Tu bol, kya khaana hain?" Shehnaz asked, sighing softly.

"Kuch nahi. Papa dedo." She pouted. Shehnaz almost wanted to cry with frustration. Nonu, who was always sweet and quiet had become incredibly fussy too over the past week, and Sona, well Shehnaz cried 2 times already. Sona was incredibly attached to Sidharth, and him not being around had altered life entirely, but the look in her daughter's eyes just fixed everything.

"Ghar pe rehena hain aaj?" She asked, smiling softly at how loving her babies were. Sona nodded solemnly. Nonu let go and turned onto his side to look at his sister. Shehnaz sat up, set herself right and walked into the bathroom and freshened up for the morning. Sona was playing with Nonu by the time she came out. As soon as she sat on the bed, she climbed into her lap and laid down.

"Mera chota sa baccha haina tu?" She cooed, kissing Sona's nose. She giggled, snuggling up into her. Shehnaz sighed and laid back, grabbed Nonu to and held both of her babies in her arms and played a video of Sidharth on the TV.

Sidharth didn't really like this place, had it not been for the invitation from Salman Khan, he would have never agreed. Plus, he wasn't competing, so he was quite free and jovial. But of course, nothing could cover the void he felt without Shehnaz and the kids. Music rang through the entire house, he almost groaned in irritation. He didn't sleep all night anyway so it didn't really make that much of a difference. But his head still hurt because of it. The contestants were dancing in different parts of the house, he just simply smiled at a few here and there and walked off into the bathroom. He wondered how Sonniya and Sahasya were doing, he felt horrible about leaving them with Shehnaz to deal with alone, especially because Nonu was just a little baby. And it had been hardly 6 months since she had given birth. He sighed and walked straight into the shower after brushing his teeth.

He smiled at the clothes that were hung up on the door. She had packed up his clothes for him and made sure that not one pair of shorts were in the bunch. Ken packed him more sets of clothes than he needed. He was quickly dressed himself up and walked out.

"Sidharth! Aaj ka plan kya hain? Go easy on them?" Hina asked, she was doing her make up, standing in front of the mirror right next to him.

"Bore ho raha hain ya. Gauhar ko ungli karne ka mann karr raha hain." He chuckled. Gauhar stood right next to him and she let out a fake laugh at what he said.

"Sidharth!" Hina laughed, throwing her head back. He heard some of the contestants walk into the bathroom area, scatter into the bathroom and around the area. Eijaaz was vigorously wiping down the counters with a tissue in a pattern. Sidharth moved away to give him some space. The rest of the contestants sat outside, he joined them for breakfast. He sat next to Jasmine and Abhinav, his close acquaintances, or even friends. He smiled and cracked jokes, he teased everyone there but of course, his heart wasn't here. He left his wife with a newborn and a toddler, not very easy. Not only was it hard for her, but he was missing them. But work was work. A few of the young girls flirted with him and he flirted right back. All in jest. He also knew that Shehnaz would possibly slap him. He chuckled to himself as he sat outside in the garden area alone. The crows kawed every minute, seemed like they were missing her too.