~TEN~

GUYS I have a few things to say about the last chapter. I know a lot of you hate me for making Sidharth so negative but please listen to what I have to say. Remember Sid in the week before Shehnaz's birthday? How awfully he hurt her? If you read Beyhadh, till the confession happened, it was all real, an analysis of the entire week, none of it was fictional. He fell for her, realized it, saw how lightly she took the abuses Parag hurled at her father, and her reaction to meeting Gautam. These factors affected him so much. He was THAT protective and possessive about her. So imagine this Sidharth, that's after all his wife, he's her husband, he's coming to terms with the fact that he's falling for her and then he finds out that she tried to kill herself, the reaction was more out of fear and hurt than anger. Then he thought about his family, how she became a part of it and him, imagine that fear? This was 'husband' Sidharth reacting, not 'I'm not sure of you just yet and we have absolutely no relationship, just a bond' Sidharth. Remember that. Don't hate him or me pls ily all.

*****

"Sana tu aur Sid ki tu Sid ki.." Asad tried to ask her, but no words could form the sentence. Maybe he was taking it the wrong way, maybe there was another story to this.

"Patni hoon? Haan." She whispered, taking the mangalsutra from his hands. She had finally stopped crying but how could she stop the pain in her heart?

"Shayad." She said under her breath.

"So you're married to him?" He asked again.

"Haan." She said, standing up and walking to her makeup bag, putting her mangalsutra away into the box. Asad walked next to her, grabbing it from her hands and looked into the box again, there was a smaller box inside with her mangalsutra and a smaller silver box full of vermillion. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Like legit married? Mandap mein? Saath phere leke aur sindoor, mangalsutra and legal papers kinda legit married?" He asked, voice full of wonder.

"Haan." She whispered, tears flowing down her face again. She wiped them away.

"Holy fuck. Seriously?" He cursed.

"Haan. Kya leke manega tu? Papers dikhaun? Woh mera pati hain. Main uski biwi hoon, Shehnaz Gill Shukla. Ladayi hogayi. Hota hain. Normal hain." She said. She tried to sound strong but her voice broke, it shook so much and her tears flowed down her face.

"Yeh normal ladayi nahi lag rahi thi Sana. Tere haath pe uske nishaan hain." He said, grabbing her hand.

"Usne tujhe kahi hurt toh" He trailed off.

"Pagal hain tu? Usne kuch nahi kiya. Gusse mein haath pakda, woh bhi pehli baar. Woh ek bohot hi zyada accha pati hain. Iss baar ladayi zyada hogayi bas." She said, looking away from him. She walked into the luggage area to look for her shawl. She dug through her tub, again and again, she pulled all her clothes out and then put them back inside and she repeated it again. A few more tears flowed down her face, but she tried to busy herself to hide from Asad who crouched down right next to her.

"Sana."

"Shawl nahi mil raha." She cried.

"Sana."

"Uss wale tub mein hoga." She swiftly moved away from him and pulled out Sidharth's tub, she dug through it. A few more tears fell flowed down her face.

"Sana." This time Asad pulled her to face him, his heart broke looking at the tears on her face.

"Kya hua?" He asked, wiping away her tears, but it was of no use, they came out again.

"Sidharth.." She sobbed and he pulled her into his arms, hugging her

"Mujhe Sidharth chahiye. Mujhe Sidharth chahiye." She cried.