Flop Plan ka Result Shot 🌝

"Sonniya I told you to be quiet! Samajh nahi aaraha hain kya? Kitne baar bolu?" Sidharth yelled out, but the next second, the moment the sound of the drums stopped, he regretted it.

Sidharth hardly ever yelled at Sona. It was almost never, but in these moments of frustration, he lost control and yelled. He felt his heart sink into his stomach thinking about the next few hours. He sighed, putting his headphones back one, and decided to end the meeting right there.

"Sweetheart, kaha hain tu?" He called out, getting up and walking out of his office room.

"Lovely." He said sarcastically, seeing the empty living room while looking for his little princess. He knocked on her door.

"Can I come in baby?" He asked softly. He was met with silence.

"Sona, let papa come in darling." He cooed. And there was something thrown at the door, and taking that as a response, he opened the door and walked inside. He could hear her soft sniffles from her tent. It was a birthday gift from her Babaaz. There were fairy lights, pillows and dinosaurs inside the tent that she played with. He sat down on the floor and pulled up the flap.

"Hi baby..." He cooed, grabbing her by her arm, but she refused to let him pick her up.

"I'm sorry baba! I was in a meeting, itne baar bolne ke baadh bhi nahi suna tu ne. I had to shout." He sighed, crawling into the tent and picking her up and into his lap.

"Papa ne chillaya." She sobbed dramatically. He flinched at that. The door opened and his wife walked in with Nonu on her hip.

"Kya hua?" She frowned, sitting down in front of the tent.

"Mumma mumma. See!" Nonu giggled, showing him the clay in his hand.

"I yelled at her." Sidharth sighed.

"Kya hua? Kya kiya isne?" Shehnaz asked.

"Drums ke saath khel rahi thi and I was in a meeting. I told her two times, nahi suna toh chilla diya ispe." He sighed.

"Toh? Toh kya hua? Galat kiya toh papa ne chillaya. Yeh sab nakhre kyun kar rahi hain." She asked, wiping Sona's face clean.

"Kyunki papa ne kyun daanta? Aap daanto. Papa mere hain." She sobbed.

"Tere papa ke daant das saal se sunn rahi hoon main. Mera soch." Shehnaz giggled, pulling her into her lap. 

"But why did he shout at me!" She cried, it was almost unbelievable and unbearable to her that her papa yelled at her.

"Kyunki unhone bola na ki awaaz nahi karna hain. Tu ne stop kiya?" Shehnaaz asked, wiping her chubby cheeks again.

"No." She mumbled.

"Kitne baar bola papa ne?" She asked.

"3 times." Sona pouted.

"Toh baat nahi sunoge toh uska result bhi hoga. Papa ne daanta." Shehnaz said simply.

"Lekin nahi naa! Papa nahi scold karte." She sobbed.

"I know baccha. I'm sorry." Sidharth said, kissing her hand. Nonu was climbing onto him to sit on his shoulders.

"Yaar ek minute ruk bhai! Tere behen ko khush kardu pehele." Sidharth said, pull him off of himself and pushing him into the tent.

"See abi papa sorry bol rahe hain. Lekin galti kiski hain? Teri. Unko bolna chahiye?" Shehnaz asked. Sona let out another stubborn sob because she knew her mumma was right.

"Baithke soch iske baarein mein." She said, getting up.

"Tu bhi chal." She said to Sidharth.

"Nahi. Ruk. Isko manaa ke aata hoon." He sighed. She shook her head and left the room. Nonu got up and quickly followed his mumma out.