~SIXTEEN~

"Shehnaz?" Sidharth yelled from where he laid down in bed, only to receive no response from her.

"Shehnaz? Baby?" He screamed.

"Kya hain?" She called out, irritated. She was steam ironing her white shirt 3 beds away from him.

"Tel lagade." He said sweetly.

"Kabhi kabhi please bolne se kuch nahi jaayega." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Seva kartavya hota hain." He said dramatically.

"Tera sar." She giggled.

"Haan wahi pe lagani hain tel." He said.

"Mujhe pata nahi kyun aaj mumma ki yaad aaraha hain." Shehnaz said, turning off the steam iron and walking up to their bed.

"Pata nahi kyun ka matlab kya hain? Maa hain woh teri." He stated, obviously, handing her the bottle of oil.

"Haan lekin unse aur papa se dhoor rehneki aadat haina. Toh pata nahi kyun. Vaheguru ke Mehran sab theek ho." She said, walking after him into the dining area, sitting on one of the couches.

"Theek hi honge. Shehbaz bhi toh hain bahar." He said, sitting down in between her legs.

"Hmm." She said, still thinking about it.

"Mujhe teri yaad bhi aarahi hain." She pouted.

"Heh?" He frowned, turning around.

"Pata hain ki tu yahi pe hain lekin mera pati jo pair dabata tha, uski yaad aaraha hain. Tu toh yaha aake poora camera conscious ban gaya." She pouted even more, massaging her fingers harder onto his scalp and putting both of her legs over his shoulders.

"Abey last week hi toh dabaya. Bhulakkad ho gayi kya?" He said.

"Haan lekin sirf issiliye kyunki mujhe allergy hogayi thi. Pamper karne nahi dabaya tu ne." She said, pulling on his hair.

"AH baby math kar." He shouted.

"Phir mujhe pamper kar." She demanded.

"Idhar aah." He said, gesturing her to move forward.

"Kya?" She said, bending her neck.

He grabbed her face between her fingers and pulled her further down, aligning his lips to her ears. A smile grew onto her face, expecting a kiss.

"Pati ke seva mein apne saare khushiya dhundni chahiye." He whispered in her ear. Her face fell, she shoved out of his grip and pulled her leg up, kicking his head with her foot.

"Mera romantic Sidharth marr gaya. Mujhe yeh alsi sada hua aadmi ke saath chodke." She whined, laying back onto the couch.

"Abbey yaha camera pe kya romance karun tere saath?" He groaned, pulling her back up.

"Nahi karna mujhe." She whined.

"Kya? Romance? Main bhi toh wahi bol raha hoon." He said.

"Main maalish ki baath kar rahi thi, aur tujhe sach mein nahi karni, tujhe kissi aur mein interest haina?" She said, her eyes became wet.

"Kya? Kya bakwaas kar rahi hain?" He frowned, watching her get up and run off to bed.

He got up, exasperated and walked into the bedroom, to her laying figure sprawled across the entire bed. It was a Saturday, everyone were free, no tasks, no nominations, they all were out in the living area, bathroom area and garden area; the couple somehow had a bit of privacy but that didnt last long as Raani, Anita and Hina walked into the bedroom. He sighed, how was he to deal with his over dramatic wife with these people around. Especially these people.