~FORTY SEVEN~

Shehnaz let out a whine as soon her she woke up, her head was throbbing, it felt it would burst open, goodness she hadn't been through a hangover in a long time, this one was slightly different. Her mouth was dry and she couldn't even move a muscle. She mustered up strength and opened her eyes, she was sprawled out on the bed, she was only covered with the quilt waist and her face turned red, a deep shade of red as she looked at her naked self. And then she looked to the side, Sidharth was asleep on his stomach, his face was squished against his hand on the pillow. She sheepishly pulled the quilt up to cover herself, she was so incredibly thirsty, like parched and dehydrated. Sidharth groaned and opened his eyes, his face scrunched up, and she turned on her side to face him. Her eyes met with his and he tried to smile but ended groaning even louder.

"Kya hua kal raat ko?" She asked, moving closer to him. He turned around to let her lay her head on his chest, her face shoved into his chest.

"This feeling, meko pata hain yeh kya hain." He groaned regretfully.

"Mujhe bhi doubt ho raha hain." She tried to giggle, his fingers lightly traced the skin under her arms, tickling her. He picked up his shirt that laid right next to him and handed it to her, not being able to take th feeling of her bare body pressed against his. This time she giggled, and lifted her head up as he pulled it over her head and onto her body.

"Paani chahiye." She mumbled. He was better at handling hangovers than her, he got of the bed, his head turned. He pulled on the briefs an walked to the table and grabbed the bottle and handed it to her.

"Kaise hua hain yeh?" He muttered, sitting down next to her head. She moved it and laid it in his lap, he began massaging it with is fingers.

"Chocolates. Yaha pe chocolates mein milta hain." She said.

"Kya? We brought so many!" He groaned.

"Ek minute." She whispered, getting out of bed, his t-shirt reached her mid-thigh, he smiled softly, she was so petit, so small, how he wanted to just hold her. She slid open the door to the balcony and grabbed the box.

"Dekhna chahiye tha." She groaned, walking back inside and sitting down on the bed opposite to him.

"Kya?"

"Yeh chote wale packs aise hi nahi milte. Humne bhi aise hi khareeda tha. Shit." She mumbled.

"Did we get high on our honeymoon?" He grinned.

"Haan." She giggled, feeling much better. They hardly had any intake, it almost felt like nothing.

"Kal raat ka kuch yaad hain?" She asked expectantly. She remembered it, it was all hazy, barely there, but she remembered it all.

"Yeah. Hot high sex." He grinned shamelessly.

"Paapi aadmi." She whined.

"Sab kuch yaad hain meri jaan." He chuckled, grabbing her waist and pulling her into his lap. She yelped, pulling the t-shirt down further as it rode up.

"Let's go shower." He mumbled, kissing her cheek.

"Hmm." She hummed, wrapping her arms around his neck and closing her eyes. Last night was exhausting.

"Le jaun?" He asked. She nodded solemnly, he slid his arms under her knees and back and picked her up. She loved how much he pampered her. She loved how much he cared for her even when he absolutely didn't have need to. She kissed his neck softly and giggled.

It was Day 2 of the honeymoon, the first day was a joy ride to say the least, Sidharth and Shehnaz go out of the house first thing in the morning, the staff at the hotel told them that they'd arrange for a driver for them if driving seemed like too much of work, they declined politely. Shehnaz knew her way around and they'd rather be left alone. It was a Sunday morning, and Sidharth's enticement for all things knowledge made Shehnaz drag him off to a St. John's Church, it was as good as monument to them, it was made in 1863 and the interiors made Sidharth ecstatic, there were glass paintings, the materials used to build the altar and everything.