~SIXTY ONE~

Sidharth grabbed Sona out of Shehnaz's arms after that heartfelt moment, Shehnaz spread out a towel on the bed and proceeded to change Sona. Sidharth laid back down behind on the bed and played with Sona. His face was right on top of hers, upside down and kissed her nose making her giggle. She picked up her little giraffe toy that Shehnaz had put on the bed next to her and put it into her mouth.

"Tu iss bechare giraffe ko itna khati kyun hain?" Sidharth grimaced, pulling it out of her mouth.

"Kal raat ko saare stuffed toys ko wash kiya maine." Shehnaz sighed, wiping her mouth of the drool and kissing her cheek. She got up and threw the diaper into the garbage bin in the bathroom. She washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess and her make up was slightly messy because of the sweat. She pulled her hair into a bun and washed her face, clearing out all the makeup and swiped on a layer of red lipstick, it dried up on the lips, making them look hot and plump. She blew herself a kiss in the mirror, and pulled her long hair out of the bun, they cascaded down in loose and big wavy curls. She looked good, and she liked it. She walked back out to find Sona sitting on Sidharth's chest, shoving her hand into his mouth and screaming, again, for no reason at all. Her daughter was loud, extremely loud, just like hers and Sidharth's.

"Chale?" Shehnaz asked, grabbing her bag. Sidharth nodded, smiling at her. She looked much better to him without her face caked with makeup. He sat up and kissed her stomach, holding Sona in his lap.

"Aati sundar." He remarked.

"Aati bakwaas." Shehnaz giggled, picking Sona up, giving her a kiss on her cheek. Her wet hand held onto the skin on her mumma's neck, wiping off the wetness from Sidharth's mouth on it.

"Eugh." Shehnaz grimaced, wiping her hands and her own neck off making Sidharth laugh.

They left the room a few minutes later, Sona snuggled up into Shehnaz with a pacifier in her mouth to keep her from yelling and screeching. She sweetly rested her head against the front of the shoulder, her toy giraffe sat in her hand on her leg. She looked so adorable, like a little banana, but a round one. She squeezed her face in between her cheeks and kissed her pouty and pink lips.

"Mera nona baccha. Mera dullu. Kinna cute lag rahi hain. Kela lag rahi hain mera baccha. Round round kela." Shehnaz said through gritted teeth, squeezing her against herself and kissing her again.

"Chummi chaati bandh karo aur chalne pe dhyaan doh. Nahi toh girr jaauge." Sidharth said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer into his side.

"Mujhe isko khaane ka mann kar raha hain." Shehnaz giggled, kissing Sona's head. His hand played the soft cloth of her dress on her thick waist. She looked awfully sexy and he couldn't keep his hands off of her.

"Mujhe tereko khaane ka mann kar raha hain." He mumbled.

"Haaye Rabba. Paapiness bahar aaraha hain." She giggled. Sona pulled her paci out of her mouth and let out a yelled.

"Ap aph aph." Something that sounded that like that, she sucked air into her cheeks and looked at Shehnaz and blabbered.

"Achaww. Aisa hua?" Shehnaz gasped.

"Ath ath" Sona sounded and then hissed, clicking her tongue in between her teeth, she let out another scream.

"Haaye Rabba. Inna bada siyaapa?" She said, mocking a shocked look on her face. Sona giggled and shrieked again, wailing her arms in the air. Sidharth took away the paci out of her hand, afraid that she'd throw it down. Her brows furrowed and she yelled.

"Sona!" Shehnaz hissed, they had already entered the garden again. Everyone turned back and looked at them. She blabbered on, looking at her mumma with a smile on her face.