A Heart For My Readers.

At the end of every single one of my chapters, in the author notes I always talk about giving love, being nice, being kind, being good to each other

At the end of every single one of my chapters, in the author notes I always talk about giving love, being nice, being kind, being good to each other. I have had people reach out to me because of it and talk about personal problems. These people are in the comments section everyday, delivering sweet comments, you wouldn't even know that they were battling a storm within themselves and their lives. Every single one of you have shown such immense strength, waking up every single day despite everything and living through it, it takes guts, it takes such courage to do that. And you all are bursting with it. But we are all just human, sometimes we fall weak and we lose hope. Remember this conversation? Here:

***********

Shehnaz: "Main chahthi hoon ki main ek positivity hi rakhu aur yahi rasta pakad ke chalu. Kahi neecha hogayi toh main apne aap ko kho dungi."

Sidharth: "Accha dekh, pehele toh, apne aap ko kabhi khona nahi chahiye. Kyunki kya hota haina? Life mein ups and downs hote hain."

***********

"Life mein na, kabhi khud ko harm math karna. Chahhe kitni bhi badi problem hojaaye. Kyunki life mein tum sab sahi karsakte ho aur woh sahi hosakta hain..."

***********

"Toh weak nahi padjaayegi?"

"Weak toh pad hi jaungi, weak zaroor padjaugi. lekin sambhal lungi apne aap ko."

**********

"Life mein kabhi bhi tereko problem aaye na, toh mereko call karegi. Chahe woh raat ko. Ya phir hum baat bhi na kar rahe ho... Agar problem aaye ho toh mujhe call karengi. Promise kar."

************

We are all here because of these both, we love them, we look up to them. So let's take away things from them. Fall weak. It's alright. It's okay. But don't remain down there for too long, you're meant for greater things, to reach greater heights, so find it in yourselves to rise. To stand still in the eye of the storm. You know? The eye of the storm is the safest place to be when a storm arises, amidst it, right in the middle. Things around you can fall apart, but you stand still and strong. Because there's no other way to stay alive. And sometimes we might lose our need to stay alive when it gets too much, but don't give in. Strive to live through each day and live it well. Make every moment count. Don't let the storm take you out of this world, you're meant to take the world by storm.

I'm very fortunate to say that I get mentally disturbed but I've never had serious mental health issues, that's why I won't give you false hope and say that life gets better. But I've dealt with my friends who did, who took drastic steps, who were at the brink of life and losing themselves, that darkness isn't pretty, it throttles your soul till you can't breathe. But I've seen them get better.  You can too.

Sidharth and Shehnaz have a very very special place in my heart, they both faced such horrible storms. Shehnaz battled life in the worst, she had a tough childhood, she was struggling every single day. I cry out if happiness when she smiles even when she used have problems. She made herself invincible. Sidharth, well, he's a high for me, I love the guy, I love the way he loves. With such imperfection. They both survived life. They still are.

And so are every single one of you. I'm not going to sugar coat things and say that things will get better, because honestly, they won't. It never will. But that's life. However, we can get better. We can make it better. And we can live it better. I've always always said this, give each other love. So much of love. Like sparkly hearts and welled up eyes kinda love. Love is everything. Love each other so much that the other starts loving life.

There is something I feel like everyone should be aware of:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

God loves me, and that gives me hope. I've always been spiritual. I find strength in it.

Tell me what's your strength, let's talk.

My readers have been nothing but kind to me, you all have given me such immense love, such beautiful, appreciative and motivational love. And I'm grateful for every single one of you. Some of you, you guys know who you are, you guys are have become so close to my heart, I can't put into words how good it feels to be loved. Let's make every speechless.

Give love. Give me love, give each other love, give even those you don't like love. Okay? Be lovely. Lovely works best for life.

Here's sparkly hearts for you
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖