💕 Chapter:38💕

Chanyeol picked up the call

"Y/n, I'm not in mood now . I'll tell you later all . Bye."

Y/n just wonders.

What happened! Strange!

Meanwhile Chanyeol

He went home . He got fresh .

His P.O.V.

what gonna do now!? Mr.kim rejected my proposal. I knew it would be happen but I can't give up easily . It has been a week . Now I have to do something.
I can't lose her it's true.

Uh...uhm..what gonna do!! I know he will never accept this love. The one path is open is just to flee with y/n some far away. I'm thinking like a noob and young boy lol. But this is the way . I can't lost her but if I try this way one day sure he'll accept this . But I have to make a plan for it .

Then I can inform her .

I'll flee away with y/n ...there we will be the happiest.

(Sad smirked)

Time skips.

Chanyeol making plans for his new decision after rejected from her dad.

He chooses the way of moving far away with her . Kinda flee. His notions that if he do that later her dad will be normal and will accept it. So that's why he is preparing every thing for fleeing away with her .

Sometimes he thought that is so dull work but no choices has left for them.

At 10pm Chanyeol called y/n.

In call.

"Y/n-ah.."

"Chanyeol...where were you! the times passed!"

"I was working for us."

"Did you went today for our proposal?"

"Channie, today my dad arranging all for send me aboard... Please I won't go.. do anything.."

"I'm doing anything." He quickly said.

"Anything means?"

"First say that you went out home today?"

"Yes."

"Then the result?"

"He didn't agreed with my proposal . He threatened me also."

"Ahh that I knew. But my dad trying to send me aboard ... please do something.. chanyeol don't stop like a dumb."

"No!"

"What?"

"I made a decision."

"What?"

"That we will flee away I know it's sounds so freaking fools but this is the last path we have."

"Flee?"

"Hu."

She is thinking something.

Chanyeol glare to her from the video call.

"If you are afraid, can't trust on it then it's ok . If you don't want to then I'll cancel it."

"Yaah.. channie nope."

"Then?you are looking overwhelm?!"

"Kinda but ...I trust you ..I know you loves me so I can sure flee away with you. But If my dad knows then it would be a blast ...he will definitely kill you..I'm just fearing.."

Meanwhile Mr.Kim coming with the arrangements of her trip but he stopped because he heard all of their discussions.

His P.O.V.

Wah! They are planning to flee away! Who gave her phone? That will see. Now let them talking .. I know I will ruin them lol. Y/n , chanyeol this is you two's last talk huh!

Meanwhile they.

"Then I'm telling you the details. "

"Hum.."

"Tomorrow at 6pm . I'll pick you up from your house . Just be normal ok . And don't worry I'll keep you in a safe and good place .hum.."

"I know .... saranghaeyo.."

"Nado saranghae dear. "

They are looking at each other.

END CHAPTER 38
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕