💕 Chapter:04💕

"Annyeong hamnida." Her mom greets him.

"Dae, yeoboseyo hamnida." He bowed back.

"Please,come in." She leads him in living room .He little perturbed but nevermind.

"Hello, Mr. Park ." her dad handshaked with him .

"You are very gentle." He said.

"Khamsa." He smiled.

They had sit. Her mom came with some snacks. They drinking tea.

"So, my daughter Kim y/n . She's so stubborn for learning swim. She is not interested on it but as a obedient dad of her I should select the correct way for her. "

He nods.

"Dae, she loves dancing . But it's not going to be her occupation. I'm worrying about her . I hope you can understand me."

"Please, take her responsibility as you are a great swim teacher. You can be the recruiter of her." Her mom said in a humble tone.

"Ah,sure I can. Don't worry I will be her good swim teacher."

"Khamsa." They smiled.

Her dad told his wife to bring her downstairs . She went in her room . She was overwhelmed while sitting on the porch.

"Y/n, come.. your new swim teacher has came. Introduce yourself to him ."

"No I don't want."

"Yaah, don't act like that . Please don't make any charos." She little yelled.

She glares at her in pathetic way.

"Ghaja!" She said and went downstairs.

Then y/n come downstairs.

"Ah, y/n come! She's my daughter ." Her father introduced her to chanyeol.

Chanyeol glares at her. She head downly bowed.

"Y/n, introduced yourself."

She is annoying to face him as she looks at him with distracted face and spoke out," ah, naneun Kim y/n ibnida. I'm 19years old . "

"Nice to meet you. I'm the swimming teacher Mr. Park Chan Yeol. " He grinned.

"Arasseo." She swiftly went like a contumacious girl. He been little bit stupefied.

"Ah, don't mind . Actually she can't tolerate those . Because, it's not going with her opinion so .." her dad grinned.

'Chanyeol's P.O.V.'

Um...this little girl is so rude ! Whatever.

"So, from when should I teach her?"

"Ah , from tommorow . Any problem with it?" He said.

"Ah anniya, munje obseoyo. But 1 problem."

"What?"

"Ah, my house is so far from yours , I can't come everyday ."

"Wo, Shall we definite a home for her over near your house?" They said.

"Ah, anniyo , my house is so big and also have a swimming pool. I stay there alone mmmm if you want then she can stay in my house." He said with his deep voice.

"Jinja! That's great then no problems has exist."

"But , is it okay with her?" He said With uncertainty.

"Ofcourse she shouldn't has." Said her father.

"Ah..okay then."

"Sir, don't worry about salary..I can make you satisfies." He smirks

"Ah ara,.." he smiled.

Then chanyeol headed for his house.

Meanwhile y/n.

'Her P.O.V'

aigoo really my ass dad recruited a teacher for me...Anni, I hate it..

She was lying on her bed like apathetic . Her dad knocked at her door .

"Dae appa?"

"Pack your stuffs , you are going to live with your swimming teacher."

Y/n Fell from the sky when she listened that.

"What the fuck?"

"Boah?"

"Wae?? Why would I stay with him?"

"Respect your teacher.. because he lives far from us so we decided that for your everyday practicing, you'll stay there until getting good in swimming."

"Gosh...did you even take permission from me?" She rose up her eyebrows.

"No need. Now do as what I said." He went .

She listlessly sit down . Drops of tears falling from her cheeks.

'Her P.O.V.'

No, how can I live with that man... he'll gonna teachs me boring lessons of swimming..ah I wanna dance...ugh..

Next day . In Chanyeol house.

He woke up from sleep .

"Ahh, joahnun jam!" He spreading hands while yawning.

Then he went bathroom and got fresh .

'HIS P.O.V'

Ah today I have to bring my new student ... yesterday I prepared a room for her.
Uh...I have to go out early also have my class.

He looked at his ring and sallowishly smirked.

"Ah, Ga-Youngie-ah...today my new student will going to live with me in this house... How you like it? Uhh... whatever I gotta go.

END CHAPTER 04

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS ... XOXO
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕